Best Town Car Ever
By Taloncav on
2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I am 39 years old and have owned Lincolns since 1987. My family owned Lincolns since the 1979 Lincoln Town Car edition (a classic vehicle). Although I am an avid Lincoln fan, therefore a bit biased, I must say that the 2003 Town Car is by far one of the BEST Lincolns I have had the pleasure to own. I have been renting Town Car's when I go on business trips since 1989 and and when I had the opportunity to rent a 2003, I instantly decided to trade my 2002 Continental on a black Town Car Cartier. Geez, what fantastic car. This car handles like it is floating on a cloud. I can't say enough about what a magnificently constructed vehicle this is.
Favorite Features
I would have to say the front grill with hood ornament is definitely a 'two thumbs up' for the designers. Apart from that, I would have to say the back up assist mechanism would have to be my favorite feature.
Suggested Improvements
My Cartier comes with an Alpine Stereo single CD player. Every other Lincoln I have owned since the 1996 Continental came standard with a 6 CD changer. I could not find a Black (exterior) Cartier with Black interior!