2003 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Review: Best Town Car Ever

2003 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Review

Best Town Car Ever
By Taloncav on

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am 39 years old and have owned Lincolns since 1987. My family owned Lincolns since the 1979 Lincoln Town Car edition (a classic vehicle). Although I am an avid Lincoln fan, therefore a bit biased, I must say that the 2003 Town Car is by far one of the BEST Lincolns I have had the pleasure to own. I have been renting Town Car's when I go on business trips since 1989 and and when I had the opportunity to rent a 2003, I instantly decided to trade my 2002 Continental on a black Town Car Cartier. Geez, what fantastic car. This car handles like it is floating on a cloud. I can't say enough about what a magnificently constructed vehicle this is.

I would have to say the front grill with hood ornament is definitely a 'two thumbs up' for the designers. Apart from that, I would have to say the back up assist mechanism would have to be my favorite feature.

My Cartier comes with an Alpine Stereo single CD player. Every other Lincoln I have owned since the 1996 Continental came standard with a 6 CD changer. I could not find a Black (exterior) Cartier with Black interior!