2003 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
Sweating
By Sweating on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

BUYERS BEWARE: Two problems potential purchasers should be aware of. Ask to see Special Service Message 16990. The a/c has a significant decrease in cooling capacity at highway speeds. VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. I sweat at highway speeds. Lincoln does not have fix. Also a mysterious noise behind dash on drivers side. Lincoln has been unable to repair mine.

Better than ever
By rwd on 10/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Premium Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The '03 town car is better than ever, new front and rear suspension, 17" wheel, a stiffer frame lets this huge sedan feel quite nimble, excellent cornering..better power and noting like it in terms of comfort and interior space. A true American Luxury car, nice torquey v8, 26-27 mpg on the highway, very quiet just a pleasure to drive.

One of the Best
By Vera and Mike on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my share of automobiles, Cadillacs, SUV's, etc. So far this is one of best I have driven for confort.

good choice
By noname on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a car that needs nothing to improve it. It is a dream to drive

Nice Town Car
By CASH on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This Is Our Third TC And They Get Better And Better. The Comfort Cannot Be Beat. I Really Like The Performance On The '03 TC, It Is A Joy To Drive.

Good car overall, but not great.
By bobh on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Premium Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The radio is not as good (sensitive) as my 2000 TC. The engine is noisy, not throaty as some describe. Transmission doesn't shift as smooth as my 2000. Handling is much improved. I like the car overall, but wish some things were as good as my 2000.

Easy to Love and Easy to Drive
By CommanderRR on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Premium Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great Ride compared to '02 Towny, THIS IS the AUTO to be Ridin' the Freeway/Tollway or anyway. Yes, Yes,Yes rear drive American luxury is the best!! Auto wipers, lights, radar, sonar, compass, nav system, and lots of ROOMMMMMMMM. And...while inside the weather is so delightful!! Everything operates with ease (I programmed the home-link). The T Car is so easy to drive. Great brakes, acceleration and nimble handling. Outside is, well...outside and I'm inside chillin' or warmin' and cruisin'. Love when the radar/sonar shuts off my audio system!!

My favorite car to date
By Thundaar on 06/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had loads of cars in my day, but the 03 TC is the best so far. The ride is awesome (seems a little more sporty than older models though), the leather int is super, engine power is more than most. I'm glad to see the hood ornament is back and the front cup holders finally hold a cup! Plenty of room in the back for the kids. Would recommend this car to all who want 4500 lbs of classic American luxury!

Best Town Car Ever
By Taloncav on 06/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am 39 years old and have owned Lincolns since 1987. My family owned Lincolns since the 1979 Lincoln Town Car edition (a classic vehicle). Although I am an avid Lincoln fan, therefore a bit biased, I must say that the 2003 Town Car is by far one of the BEST Lincolns I have had the pleasure to own. I have been renting Town Car's when I go on business trips since 1989 and and when I had the opportunity to rent a 2003, I instantly decided to trade my 2002 Continental on a black Town Car Cartier. Geez, what fantastic car. This car handles like it is floating on a cloud. I can't say enough about what a magnificently constructed vehicle this is.

What a Bargin !
By SandyBoy on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Premium Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was between the new Infiniti M45 & the new mid-year Town Car, the Limited Edition Cartier. The Infiniti had more optional toys and what I thought was exterior styling more to my taste. I thought the M45 was beautiful from any angle. I drove both. The T.C. was the winner for smoothness and comfort. The M45 was tight inside, especially in the rear and legroom in front. Price was the clincher! Both listed just dollars apart. Infiniti dealer would give just $1,300 off MSRLP and there was no factory rebate. The TC had $4,000 rebate & $3,500 off MSRLP & $1,000 owner loyality bonus, for $8,500 of MSRLP. That closed the deal.