2003 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
I only do 2,000 miles a year, but luv it
By CigarSandy on 08/01/05 15:23 PM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

In the 6,000 miles I have there has not been a single adjustment needed, not problem to be fixed. I love the car very much. It's the Special Mid-Year model, the "Limited Edition"in that Silver-Green Fire mist color. 1,000s of compliments on the color! Car needs 70 horsepower more, otherwise near perfect. Love the power closing trunk- toy. Love the moonroof and the in the trunk out of the way CD Changer with the single slot in dash CD. Sadly, for '05 they dumped that (along with Autolamp system & Rainsense wipers (I mean WHAT are they thinking? These are standard on a Toyota Avalon & not available on a '05 TC at any price?) I find the driver's door very heavy and it not easy to open !

Big car works for big man
By Gerry on 06/06/05 13:35 PM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first car in about 10 years, but my third TC. I am 6'9" and about 300lbs and have the leg room and head room in this car that I need. I had an Expedition before, nice vehicle, but no Town Car. Really enjoy the drive. I just took a 17 hour trip from Michigan to North Dakota and was amazingly fresh after being in this smooth rider for so long. Great car and I got over 25 mpg on the trip.

Salesman's Car
By John C on 04/09/05 23:13 PM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I've driven this car 67,000mi in the past 18 months. As a salesman with high mileage, I luxuriate in it's overall comfort. The huge trunk has an insert to keep loose articles secured below the false floor. This coupled with the limited use spare provides the most usable space in any trunk on the market. The plush leather seats are very comfy & real wood trim is classy. The navigation system is easy to use and very helpful. The backup assist, makes parking this large car a breeze. I average 24 mpg on regular gas. The brakes have been the only problem area. In the first 40,000 miles, I replaced all 4 brake pads & rotors. Beauty, comfort, low insurance & gas economy - Expensive but worth it!

Third, Worst and Last
By Last Lincoln on 02/01/05 13:36 PM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third and last Lincoln. The quality is just plain overrated, mediocre at best. The wind noise around the front windows/doors will drive you crazy, not to mention the engine noise. Not enough power for this size car and lousy gas mileage. A/C will not keep occupants cool if outside temp is over 80.

Luxury Sedan Preference
By Alfred Lang on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned three Lincoln Town Cars and found them to be consistently of top quality and excellent in performance. The newest convenience features are always offered. I am entirely satisfied with this vehicle.

2003 4dr cartier premium
By rjones1687 on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Overall this vehicle has been very pleasurable and comfortable to drive. Although this automobile may not appeal to every young person, it has turned the heads of many.

Happy Warrior
By golfbuggy on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Licoln has put back into this model all the things they removed after the 1996 Town Car.Passengers all comment about how well it drives and how functional the insides is.

Getting better all the time!
By rwd on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Still the best touring sedan on the market, and a steal compared to others in it's class. Much better dynamics, 17" wheel, R&P steering, tigher all over, 240 hp feels like more because of the 280 ft lbs of torque. Room galore, This car is much better than people think,like a FWD...but we all know RWD is in! you can buy these cars brand new with $10,000 off the sticker at the year end sales...I got mine for $34,000 and traded my 2000 TC final cost was $14,000 at 3.8% $413.00/mo for 36 months...can't beat that. Nothing like a Town Car...nothing, quiet, faster, and comfort.

4TH LINCOLN TC
By JOHN LAFFERTY on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

HAD A 1999 AND JUST TRADED FOR THE'03. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THIS AND FIND IT TO BE WHAT I EXPECTED.

My First Lincon
By dobb on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Very impressed with fuel economy - 25+ hwy and 19+ city. Acceleration is stonger than expected. Seems smaller than it really is in city traffic. Wife even enjoys driving and she's normally driving an s70 volvo. No buyers remorse, best car buy decission I've made. Dealer very good to deal with, great pricing. Compared to my dad's DeVille, no comparison for luxury for the dollar. A lot of value for you money....