Don't Waste Your $$$
By rjbinwv on
1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan
I purchased a 1999 Lincoln Town car in Feb. 2010 with the car only having 75ooo miles on it. The interior and exterior was in mint condition. Well........it is now Feb 2011 almost a year-to-date, and I have probably spent close to 2,000 dollars on this thing!!! I don't think I have ever hated a car as much as I hate this one! I HAD to change air suspension over to shocks, or it wouldnt pass inspection-500dollars. Countless coil packs, alternator, a/c compressor with clutch, NOW this past weekend smoke was pouring through the vents! I was like"what the crap is going on NOW?!" I have a broke heater core. It's a 60dollar part for a 700dollar job! Getting another car! Dont waste your money!!!!!!
By lincolntc
on 02/19/12 18:04 PM (PST)

Same Thing With me Bought the car day after christmas and the Fuel Pump went after 15 miles after the purchase a month later and 600 dollars later fixed 5 hours after i fixed the pump Brake sensor switch went ($20) so couldnt shift out of park. 2 days later batt goes in a parking lot "Convienetly after i cash my check at the bank" ($90), PLugs $30, Fuel Filter $15, and much more 1000 spent in a month and i make $8.00 and hr and im 16 every check every week spen t on my Ford/"Found On Road Dead"