1994 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
My Lincoln
By Lincolnsforme on 01/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

142,000 miles and it still looks and runs as good as new. The car has been very reliable.I had a 1989 Mark VII before I got the town car,I thought I would never find a car I likked as well as the LSC,but I was wrong,the Town Car is even better.

Great Highway Cruiser
By Rod103 on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

Bought off a 2 year company lease at 1/2 price. Only 3 minor mechanical failures in 8 years. Dealer repair very expensive so did myself except for trunk auto latch at $192! Stay out of Lincoln dealers. Can drive at 72 mph on Interstate all day without any fatique. But wind noise increases above 72 mph due to old box body design. HWY mileage 25 mpg at 72 mpg. In-town drops to 17 mpg. Just started using 1 qt of oil by 3000 mile change.

I like the comfort and quiet.
By Mattt30 on 03/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 135,000 miles on it. On a recent 1200 mile highway trip at turnpike/interstate speeds of 60+ mph achieved 26.5 miles per gallon. It's a real cruiser!

nice
By TCfan on 02/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

I love this car. This is my second towncar and its alot better than my old one. Better performance, reliabilty, and such. Love the trunk. Can fit my sound system, junk, and 3 baskets of laundry in it! Name me another car that can do that. You can also fit about 10 people inside the car if your good enough. Car is still holding up amazingly well for 140,000 miles. Still looks good. Everybody loves the car. Some people dont believe it has that many miles or that its a 1994.Be careful of the air suspensions on Fords. Make sure you turn it off before you lift it or else you'll pay for a new one.

94's have issues
By Lincoln Man on 02/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

Okay, I love Lincolns period. But I must admit, this one doesn't handle as well as my 89 did. Also there is a little secret I didn't know about the "94 4.6 liter engine". It burns oil like no body's business. When I first bought the car it was fine no smoking. But you let it sit in traffic and then take off, you will have a smoke screen behind you. I am using oils with additives in them and I am still consuming 3-4 quarts of oil between 3000 mile oil changes. I would recommend a newer model.

Great Car
By J Rowland on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

This car has been one of the most pleasant, comfortable, and actually economical cars I've owned in the past 25 years. Currently I have 168K on the car and I still average 17mpg in the city and 26mpg on highway trips. The 4.6 engine has been a jewell, and has plenty of power for a car this size. The most expensive work performed on the car has been normal oil changes. My biggest complaint would be the cost of gasoline today.

Finally a car for the obese man!
By MartinB.heart on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

I have always had trouble finding a car that could handle my girth, but after 20 years of blood, sweat, and tears I have finally found a car that is ideal for the obese man. The Lincoln town car can easily handle a driver weighing up to 600lbs, and I being a few pounds short of 480, am a very fortunate man indeed. Well, need I say more?

the review
By bobbi fletcher on 10/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

the car is built to be a pimp car and i love to drive it to the parties and formal dances. i get many looks from different people.