1994 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

1994 Lincoln Town Car - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:
Most reliable car I have owned
By dulciboy20198 on 01/25/11 04:41 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan

Bought this car last year and I have put 20K miles on it. It has always started right up. At 176K the engine burns a little bit of oil. I average 20mpg with a combination of city (25%) and highway (75%) miles. The only issues I have had were the air suspension, climate control computer going bad, hinge pin going bad and the cornering lamp lens falling off.

A real sleeper...GREAT CAR!
By Erik on 02/12/10 16:03 PM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

89k miles when we got it, now 250k. Still runs fantastic, just burns a quart every 2-3k mi. Online Lincoln forum helps greatly to pinpoint repair issues and save repair costs. Same chassis as Crown Vic police interceptors so rodding mods available. Comfortable, huge interior and trunk, gets 24+ highway on regular gas, 21 mixed. "Greener" than most Subarus! Replaced expensive rear air springs with coils, $150 vs $2000, added Sensatracs and you can't tell the diff in the ride. Oil smoke problem at 150k miles is fixable, it's the right bank valve seals. 99% of perceived engine and tranny issues are cured with fresh Motorcraft copper plugs and Motorcraft plug wires every 50 k miles.

Very Nice
By anonymous on 04/13/09 08:51 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vehicle at 186k miles and it still runs perfect. This car is very reliable, comfortable and smooth.

awesome
By todd on 03/14/09 01:37 AM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan

just bought this for 2500 easily worth twice that. car is immaculate, and well serviced. absolutely stunning, and a joy to drive.

Best car I ever drove.
By Talis on 04/23/07 23:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

I know, the Town Car is an "old man's car" so how can a 23 year old kid like one so much? Simple. My parents bought a '94 Town Car Signature new at the end of '93. Since that time it was a family hauler, took trips to Colorado and back (several times) and even moved a college kid and all his stuff; (at the risk of sounding bad) it has a trunk that can hold 5 bodies. My father sold the car at around 200K miles, and the person who bought it drove it to FL. The only other car that lasted so long and was so versatile was my father's '95 Camaro (but that's for another day).

many miles still going
By tom greening on 10/01/06 09:49 AM (PDT)

i would not change any thing about the 94 town car they are great

Outstanding
By Wallace,J.E on 07/30/05 13:44 PM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

The best car I've ever owned. The red color and paint are like new. Gas, oil,shocks,tires and battery are the only parts that have been replaced. Average overall gas mileage has been excellent. Highway - 24 to 26mpg. Town - 21 to 23mpg. with 4.6L, V8. An excellent automobile.

Great Lincoln Exec
By MERT on 07/13/05 22:15 PM (PDT)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan

Great car! If the new ones get any smaller it will be the last Lincoln that I will buy.

wish I bought new
By jkbflorida26 on 03/17/05 18:47 PM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan

I can say I purchased with 98000 miles, I had to replace a little rubber T in the vac system 4.00 part. Air suspension has a small leak so now it leans a little on the passanger side. it seems like there is a slight miss in the engine, but probably needs a tune up, it has 103000 miles now. I am sure it was a great car new, so I cant down it, I purchased used. I will Buy another when this one goes.

The best car I ever bought
By Kenneth Smith on 03/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan

This car has it all. Beautiful ride and design. The cartier has all the styling that you could ever want in a car. I paid $4000 cash for mine. It's the best deal I ever made. From the moon roof to the powerful 4.6L engine,with 22 mpg city, you can't ask for more. I will always be a Lincoln owner.