Used 2012 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

2012 Lincoln Navigator

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:

Nothing larger or smoother for the dollar
By Mo Blackwater

2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Versus the Cadillac, first you save $20K when optioned out off the dealers lot, that's quite a bit. Second, you can put the Lincoln in 2 wheel drive, giving you better gas mileage and a better ride. Third, you get an independent rear suspension, with the L, long wheel base, nothing rides smoother in this class, period. A Suburban rides like a base pick-up on a gravel road, my previous vehicle. Fourth, the seats don't need to be pulled out (third row). Not only are they roomier, the fold right into the floor. I am a large guy, the third seat is a pain to get out of a GM vehicle. My 5.4 drove over Colorado at 10K feet altitude with plenty of passing power. Love the truck @ 48,000 miles!

Favorite Features

Sensors front and back, camera back, stereo, heated and cooled front seats, huge consoles for front and second rows (captain chairs), roomy third row seats versus all competitors, electric fold into floor third row seats, electric step sides, great THX stereo system, hard drive, bluetooth iPhone through stereo, great sync system, best ride of any large SUV (independent rear suspension) and can through it in 2 wheel drive during summer months. Also, takes regular gas, not premium like Caddy or Denali. Never been stuck in snow or mud yet.

Suggested Improvements

Rain sensing windshield wiper system. Heated steering wheel.

Great Car!!
By kllllllll

2012 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I truly enjoy this car. It is beautiful,and extremely updated in technology.I would recommend it to anyone!!

Favorite Features

Everyting!! Design Technology

Suggested Improvements

Make a hybrid

NOT HAPPY
By foxyd

2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've had more frustration with this vehichle than I can possibly imagine. I've tried working with both the dealer and Lincoln to no help. If I were you, I'd buy a Caddy!