2011 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
2011 Navigator 4x4
By suv15 on 11/11/11 10:47 AM (PST)

2011 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is our first Lincoln Navigator after owning 3 Ford Expeditions. Our Navigator is White Platinum Metallic Tri-Coat. The color shows very little dirt. After putting 200,000 miles on our last 2005 Expedition (and it was still going strong), we upgraded to a Navigator. With 4500 miles on our new Navigator, we hope this SUV proves as "Ford tough" as previous Expeditions. We very much enjoy our Navigator, and have absolutely no buyers remorse. However being very pleased with three Expeditions (the last being an Expedition Limited), I am not certain the "Lincoln" brand is worth the additional cost. However, the Lincoln Navigator definitely turns more heads than a Ford Expedition.

A Great Navigator L 4x4
By rewaters on 06/18/11 05:20 AM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln Navigator L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

My 2011 Navigator L 4x4 is a Ingot Silver exterior and Charcoal Black interior beauty with 20" wheels and tires. This is my first Navigator L 4x4 after having had 14 Town Cars, an Aviator and a MKS AWD. The interior and exterior design, style, build quality, comfort and convenience are outstanding. I have no problems accessing and using all of the Navi's features with ease. The THX sound system, Navigation system and Sync capabilities are also excellent. The ride, handling, performance, reliability and responsiveness of the Navi are also outstanding. Highway, suburban and city driving is easy, comfortable and enjoyable. I highly recommend the Navigator L 4x4 to everyone.

2011 Lincoln Navigator Limited Edition
By dlewis3494 on 06/11/11 21:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I really like the vehicle. It super comfortable to drive. The one let down I have found is that it only has a single disc CD/DVD player. I would have thought a luxuary car would have a 6 disc player. Quality is some of the best I have seen but some of the SYNC/Navigation system is taking a while to learn. I have had 4 trucks with the SYNC before this one and this one is different. Some of this high tech stuff is hard for us older folks to learn, but the comfort is there.

Headrests need to go back to the 2006 version.
By lincolndude1 on 03/03/11 07:31 AM (PST)

2011 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Recently traded a 2006 Navigator for a 2010 model. The ride is very smooth and handling around corners is fine. As Edmunds has stated, sometimes the transmission can't seem to find the right gear. The biggest complaint is the driver's and front passenger's headrests are way too hard causing this driver a headache. The 2006 Navigator had just the right headrest as it was more adjustable being able to pivot forward as well as up and down and was more cushioned. The 2010 can only move up and down with hardly any cushion. It's hard to understand why auto manufacturers don't stick with a good thing once it's created.

Our 2nd Navigator
By Tim Scholz on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We love the feel and drive of the car. We had a 2000 Navigator and that is why we purchased the 2011. I really like that the 3rd seat folds down flat for great room to haul stuff. We are having trouble with keeping the driver seat position with the 2 key fobs. Is any one else having this problem>

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Lincoln Navigator in VA is:

$188 per month*