2008 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Luv It
By Laura on 11/28/08 17:25 PM (PST)

2008 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Love it! This is the most comfortable car I have ever been in. When my friends and I go out their Hondas and BMWs stay home and we take my Navigator becuase it's the most comfortable of all of our cars. I love that it never goes back to the dealership. My old Mercedes G500 spent more time at the dealer than with me so this is a wonderful improvement. My husband tells me that my Navigator is based on the same vehicle as his Expedition and he puts over 150,000 miles on them with no problems. I look forward to keeping my car for a long time.

New impression
By TroyD75826 on 05/06/08 14:18 PM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I am very happy with my new Navigator. It is very comfortable and the build quality is just as good as any other luxury vehicle. Power is more than adequate but on paper is a little wimpy when compared to the Escalade.

My one month experience so far
By bobsmall on 02/01/08 18:53 PM (PST)

2008 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I had a 2000 Expedition before that I bought new, so, I have been driving these beasts for some time. I love the Expedition. There was more leg room in the second row and more head room in the 1st and 2nd rows. I miss my big cubby hole I had in the console since the gear shifter was on the column.

Lincoln Navigator
By Angel R. on 07/26/07 13:48 PM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Rides like a cloud. Smooth ride and handling. Practically no interior noise and wind noise is minimal to none even at highway speeds. Performance is quite good for a vehicle its size. Comfort is excellent. Cup holders and compartments are well placed through out the vehicle and so on. Exterior design is not its strongest point, but overall has an excellent appeal with the 20' wheels and its unique grille design. I would definitely recomend this vehicle and would probably purchase another at some point .

My Review
By mercedesamg17 on 06/27/07 14:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The navigator is a very sharp looking car. Thank God it doesn't look like the Expedition because that is very ugly! Overall great car that is fun to drive and is truly luxury.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.