Love my NAV but it loves GAS
By john79 on
2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)
Did a ton of research before buying and its one thing to read specs/view pics online and another to actually get into a vehicle. I was a little on the fence about front grill styling, didn't seem to have the "wow factor". When you actually sit and drive this SUV you will see how it simply beats out all others. I really love this truck in all aspects. If you’re concerned about gas - you should be. I average 12 city/16 freeway. HOWEVER....I live in Central Texas and the weather is usually fair. If you drive with the windows down 1/4 way, with no HVAC, gas mileage shoots up to 15-16 City and 18-19 highway!! Not bad for such a large SUV.
Favorite Features
Exterior chrome really makes this vehicle standout is a classy way - unlike the Escalade. Interior wood trim isn't a swirl "birds eye" pattern, its a beautiful solid tone. Why GMC and Toyota/Lexus do wood trim in a cheap looking swirl puzzles me? Seats, Sound System, Ride, and Finish are all TOPS.
Suggested Improvements
Purchased after market 22 inch rims so it wouldn't look like my grandpa should be driving it. Made a big difference! Wish Ford's Sync would have been available for the 2007 model year. Better gas mileage and more precise steering would be nice. Overall I would highly recommend this SUV to anyone.