2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Love my NAV but it loves GAS
By john79 on 02/22/10 14:01 PM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Did a ton of research before buying and its one thing to read specs/view pics online and another to actually get into a vehicle. I was a little on the fence about front grill styling, didn't seem to have the "wow factor". When you actually sit and drive this SUV you will see how it simply beats out all others. I really love this truck in all aspects. If youíre concerned about gas - you should be. I average 12 city/16 freeway. HOWEVER....I live in Central Texas and the weather is usually fair. If you drive with the windows down 1/4 way, with no HVAC, gas mileage shoots up to 15-16 City and 18-19 highway!! Not bad for such a large SUV.

New Lincoln Navigator Owner
By Mastro on 12/29/08 07:35 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased our 2007 Lincoln Navigator 14 months ago. Test drove every large SUV, but Navigator blows all others away. Runs on regular gas. V8 is smooth and powerful yet the ride is amazingly smooth and quiet, you will not believe its really a truck! Massive interior space that is luxurious and comfortable. Power 3rd row folding seat is a very convenient feature which we use whenever we make runs to Lowes, Home Depot, etc. Power fold running boards have worked without any problems even through tough NJ winter. Able to handle rain, snow, and ice with confidence. Currently have over 22000 miles with impeccable dependability. Impressive vehicle that frequently receives compliments

2007 Navigator Elite
By business owner on 04/22/08 20:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck it has a lot of power. Traded in my Safari for this huge difference. Itís the ultimate SUV. It has power towing and room and comfort. I get about 13.8 in the city and 19.4 on the highway. Better then my Safari which got 12.5mpg and had a Durango Hemi that gave 7.2mpg that was insane. The interior feels like a luxury sedan. Drives like a car. Lots of legroom in the third row. I'm 6'-2" and I just sit fine. My family loves this SUV.

2007 Licoln Navigator L
By dtipainter on 03/19/08 03:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After owning the car for 9 months, I have few suggestions for improvement: The A/C cooled seats don't have enough cooling power on hot days. You can't even tell if they are operating if it is above 90 outside. The center console is very very busy. It is very difficult to find controls while driving for specific actions because there are so many buttons, I am 6'-3" tall and for me the vehicle has a very bad blind spot. I have almost moved over on other vehicles several times. Back up sensors are nice, but a backup camera option would have been nice.

Major upgrade from previous Navigator's
By Lanis on 01/21/08 05:40 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

When the lease on our 2002 Navigator was up, we decided to get a 2007 since the '02 had been such a reliable vehicle. Now that we have put 10,000 miles on the 2007, I can definitely say that Lincoln has moved the vehicle more upscale in terms of refinement and interior appointments. The THX audio system is unbelievable and the heated/cooled seats have come in very handy. Overall, the vehicle handles much better than the 2002 with less roll. So far, the vehicle has had no problems and is a joy to drive.

Big Lincoln
By Drew on 01/13/08 07:57 AM (PST)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is a great truck. Easy to drive taking into consideration its size. I don't think I could ever go back to a car

Almost Perfect
By BigBill on 08/01/07 12:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very comfortable and quiet ride. The roomiest cabin ever. Love folding seats and running boards. Excellent navigation system and very good sound system. I own BMW 750i and I have to admit - Navigator is indeed roomy and comfortable. Towing is effortless, but I'm really dissappointed with lack or the rear view camera on 2007 model. Fuel economy is not bad at all - 14 city and 20.6 freeway. I've never managed to achieve this on my Jeep with Hemi engine.

Nav L extended
By Robbie on 07/23/07 07:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Thourghly enjoy comfort & quiet ride. Additional length is a life saver as we travel a lot and wife likes at least four suitcases. Traveling for the gospel across the country is convenient, fun and comfortable. Have put over 12K miles since mid Jan, and expect another 10K by year end. Same engine as previous Nav, but better gas mileage using regular gas. Am getting 18.5 on hwy, 14.8 in town...I can deal with that. Absolutely love it!!!

Best of the Lux SUVs
By NavRick on 06/30/07 08:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I tested them all, and being a minivan guy, all the new SUVs had shortcomings. The Navigator had the most pluses with the least minuses. I wanted smooth, quiet, luxury, and functionality, and I believe I got it! This is my first SUV, my biggest hurdle was getting over the fact that while these vehicles are much larger than my Sienna minivan, they all have much less interior space, storage and functionality. That said, the family wanted to change and we are very happy with the purchase.

Navigator
By angel on 04/15/07 17:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Lincoln Navigator SUV Ultimate 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love everything about the Navigator so far .The navigation system is easy to use and understandable, so is the rear seat DVD. The ride quality and quietness is exceptional even with this 20'' wheels. The quality of the materials and the luxury it offers swallows you into this incredible vehicle. The power step assist are great, nice touch and just about everything this car has to offer was well though out, planned, and executed to produce the 2007 Lincoln Navigator, an amazing full size SUV.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.