Used 2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln Navigator

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:

Love my NAV but it loves GAS
By john79

2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Did a ton of research before buying and its one thing to read specs/view pics online and another to actually get into a vehicle. I was a little on the fence about front grill styling, didn't seem to have the "wow factor". When you actually sit and drive this SUV you will see how it simply beats out all others. I really love this truck in all aspects. If you’re concerned about gas - you should be. I average 12 city/16 freeway. HOWEVER....I live in Central Texas and the weather is usually fair. If you drive with the windows down 1/4 way, with no HVAC, gas mileage shoots up to 15-16 City and 18-19 highway!! Not bad for such a large SUV.

Exterior chrome really makes this vehicle standout is a classy way - unlike the Escalade. Interior wood trim isn't a swirl "birds eye" pattern, its a beautiful solid tone. Why GMC and Toyota/Lexus do wood trim in a cheap looking swirl puzzles me? Seats, Sound System, Ride, and Finish are all TOPS.

Purchased after market 22 inch rims so it wouldn't look like my grandpa should be driving it. Made a big difference! Wish Ford's Sync would have been available for the 2007 model year. Better gas mileage and more precise steering would be nice. Overall I would highly recommend this SUV to anyone.

2007 Navigator Elite
By business owner

2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck it has a lot of power. Traded in my Safari for this huge difference. It’s the ultimate SUV. It has power towing and room and comfort. I get about 13.8 in the city and 19.4 on the highway. Better then my Safari which got 12.5mpg and had a Durango Hemi that gave 7.2mpg that was insane. The interior feels like a luxury sedan. Drives like a car. Lots of legroom in the third row. I'm 6'-2" and I just sit fine. My family loves this SUV.

Navigation, THX audio system. 20 inch wheels. Lots of chrome. The interior is amazing, very well finished. Leather is very rich. My SUV is the french silk colour, amazing colour get comments about the colour, and lots of comments about the SUV itself

Back up camera. Power rear doors.

Almost Perfect
By BigBill

2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Very comfortable and quiet ride. The roomiest cabin ever. Love folding seats and running boards. Excellent navigation system and very good sound system. I own BMW 750i and I have to admit - Navigator is indeed roomy and comfortable. Towing is effortless, but I'm really dissappointed with lack or the rear view camera on 2007 model. Fuel economy is not bad at all - 14 city and 20.6 freeway. I've never managed to achieve this on my Jeep with Hemi engine.

Front seats, fording running boards and back seats, navigation system, ride and comfort

Rear view camera and bluetooth are a must. Keyless entry, rain sensor, auto high beam, cargo hooks and net ... I can live without those, but a luxury barge has to have all above mentioned.

A "BIG" Step Up
By Steve S

2007 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Ford has real winner this year with its '07 Navigator. Cadillac fans are even taking notice and believe it or not...switching! The ride is better and so is the handling. Maybe a little less power but well worth giving up the extra power for the remaining assets.

New Design. Cargo Space. Heated/Cooled Seats. 3rd Row Power Fold Seats. Power Running Boards.

Cancel the "OLD" Guages. Add Remote Start and Backup Camera and of course...BLUETOOTH.