2005 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Lincoln is better than Edmunds says
By MoXXy on 11/17/04 06:22 AM (PST)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I test drove the Escalade (Reg& XL) The Lincoln had more room and more luxury than the Caddys.In the XL there are 3 tiny steps in the very back that make you feel like your eating your knees.The Reg.Escalade was smaller than the other two.While the Caddy has a teeny bit more power,the Lincoln can Scat as well.I bought the Lincoln Navigator.I also Drove the Pathfinder Armada and if the body style on the outside were different I would have picked that one over both.It had Everything the Lincoln had and alot more power than the Caddy!That thing was amazing but the body style was not my style.It's too bad because it would have been cheaper by about 12,000.00 bucks.

Super SUV
By K Foster on 11/13/04 10:11 AM (PST)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second Navigator. I currently own two Mustangs as well. I have driven many suvs and luxury cars. This Navigator is by far the nicest vehicle I have ever riden in or driven. The comfort of the seats have no equal. I do wish it had a touch more low end torque to move out a little better without mashing the gas so much. It is thirsty and has a much larger blind spot than my 99 Nav did. Biggest problem with buying a Navigator is the price and the fact that if you get one, that is all you will ever be satisfied with. It is that far ahead. I have the black interior with silver exterior. Others considered were the Lexus and Expedition and lastly Escalade.

My Awesome Navigator 2005
By Rudy Apilado on 11/11/04 22:24 PM (PST)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is a fun vehicle to drive. I consider my Navi my second love. My wife is jealous. The drive is smooth. I just love to drive my Navi even for minor errands to the store. Everytime I drive my Navigator I feel like I am in the best SUV on the market. I seek out Escalades, Yukons, Expeditions, Denali's, etc. just to show off my Velvet Red w/chrome trim Navigator. I have the best looking and best performing SUV on the road today.

Navigator
By reltd on 11/11/04 07:29 AM (PST)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Looked at Eddie Bauer, Expedition, Navigator, and Escalade. Liked the price of Expedition, but the luxury of the two other vehicles. Did not like the fact that the back seat did not lie flat in the Escalade. Was able to get a great deal on Navigator (less then wholesale). Purchased. If I had to do it again, I might not. I might go with the Expedition or Escalade. I'm a little disappointed with Navigator. Interior trim work is not quality for the money. The gas mileage is low, not a surprise 13/17, but the need for premium gas was. The air-suspension ride is smooth, but not sure if it outweighs other drawbacks.

NAVAG'S REVIEW
By NAVAG on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in suburban due to a little smaller size vehicle. Certain offered many more upgrades and luxury type features.

love my navagator
By b jafa on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this suv it drives more like a car it hugs the corner like a car.It,s the most comfortable car i ever drove and I used to drive a cadillac.

2004 Navigator
By EngrJim on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After 12,134 miles in our Navigator we have had no problems, not even minor mechanical or electrical ones. The seats and ride are both very comfortable and the engine is more than adequate. On a 5,000 mile vacation drive to several areas of the west, we even took it on some 4 X 4 only roads meant for Jeeps and although a little wide in places it performed well and I used low range on it for the first time ever and it got us to some places with spectacular views. Very quiet inside and a comfortable ride!