Unmistakably Lincoln Quality
By J V McRae on
2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
My wife and I took delivery of our Navi in 1/04 and 110k miles later WE STILL LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Admittedly, the only issues we have ever had were one-time third row ventilation sticking and an occasional running board delay at the driver's side door. Out of 5 yrs of ownership, the quality, ride, and overall performance has been excellent. In retrospect, I wish the HP were bumped up a bit; especially in light of new technology. But, oh well. As compared to other high end SUV models, I agree with earlier posts, our '04 still turns heads; especially among Escalade and Hummer owners....go figure? No disrespect to those brands, but there's luxury and then there's BOLD-yet-REFINED LUXURY!!
Favorite Features
Running boards, heated/ac seats, entertainment system. Power third row seating and rear door. THE LEVELIZER SUSPENSION SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!
Suggested Improvements
Well, Lincoln has obviously made many refinements and advancements to its Navigator. I would like to see its engineers get on the bandwagon regarding hybrid technology and step up to the Lexus creed of high Ultra- low-emissions rankings.