2004 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Review: Lincoln Navigator - Essence of

2004 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Review

2004 Lincoln Navigator

Lincoln Navigator - Essence of Luxury!
By Rahul Kapoor on

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned the Ultimate Navi almost three years now and it is unbelievably reliable. I do not want to get rid of it as of now because it sticks out much more boldly than the newer SUVs at this time. SUVs such as the Cadillac Escalade, Hummer H2, Range Rover, Infiniti QX56, Mercedes Benz GL Class, etc... This vehicle is at the top of the luxury chain in my opinion rated bias or not. I have test driven other SUVs and nothing compares to this. It gets me and my family around comfortably and it feels like home even on the road considering the ultimate entertainment system. I have had no problems when driving it and the only thing I see when I drive is heads turning. Overall, this SUV's amazing

My favourite features contained in the Lincoln Navigator are the powered running boards, the exterior styling, the interior styling is incredible, the powered folding rear seats, the entertainment system, the nice big grille, and just plainly the size of this magnificent SUV is plenty enough.

The suggested improvements are just to remove some of the plastic contained in the interior. Lincoln should start adding much longer lasting and nice looking materials. The plastic is nice, but there should be wooden trim in the middle of the SUV.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review