2004 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
much better than the first edition(1998)
By jpearo on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Everything about the 04 is greatly improved over the 98 with the exception of the engine.While the 98 had a 16 valve engine, it took regular gas. There is no improvement in the gas milage with the 32 valve engine and it takes only premium gas,and plenty of it.Plus, the engine is a little tired. It could also do very nicely with at least a five speed transmission

Past the Honeymoon
By slchan on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Navigator was our choice given our criteria of a few specifics such as a "real" third row seat, luxury appointments, and car-like ride. Lincoln did well with the overall exterior/interior design. Quality, on the other hand, is a whole different story. In this area, Lincoln can learn a few things from Toyota. At the end of the day, I like the Navigator. But my next purchase will most likely be a foreign car (read: Toyota).

Change for the sake of change, 2004 Nava
By alanmc on 01/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Navigator except the interior. The predcessor's interior was perfect; but it is as if it was redesigned purely for the sake of change! The driver windows' controls on the center console; on a bright day, you can't see the information readouts [the white lettering is virtually invisible,even at night without taking your focus off the road]; the console lid makes access to the console contents very difficult; the power outlet is out of reach of the driver; and what idiot assumed that just because you want to play CDs that you don't need a tape player? Since the interior is where I spend my time, my next SUV will be an Esclade!

AWESOME NAVIGATOR
By GTURNER on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I am a Navigator fanatic.This our 3rd one.We test drove the other SUV'S and kept coming back to the Navi. Comparing price and equip. hands down the Navi. is the best bang for the buck.The handeling is great.It has the power that we need if we want to tow the boat or trailer the Harley.It is sporty yet luxurious @ the same time. It is also big enough for me and the family. I would only trade this for another unless a new SUV were born

bling-bling
By mac -d on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my navigator in june and it is by far the best driving experience i have had so far.I test drove the esclade,denali xl and they just do not measure up.as the ad says,there are does that travel and those that travel well!

Buy One
By Chuck C. on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I tried them all.cmfort,ease in driving and good looks.Buy U.S.buy lincoln.The cost of maint.compared to BMW&MBZ your $$ahead with Lincoln

'04 Navigator
By heyjewel on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought it just before Xmas. Whole family LOVES it. Put 1400 miles on first week. A dream to drive, and mileage was 15.4 I'll take that knowing it'll get better after break-in. Plenty powerful and tranny is real smooth.

Awsome!!
By JosephMcBride on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

What a great SUV. I feel like a king driving this thing. Wouldn't trade it for the world!

lincoln number one
By TExarhos on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV rides like a luxury car. I compared it to the Escalade and Toyota Sequioa and felt it was a much better ride and handled with better control

my all time favorite vehicle
By raquel Birch on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the second navigator I have owned and will buy another one