2004 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Rattles & Mirrors
By MarkNLynch on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third Navigator. The drivers side rear door has rattled since the vehicle was new. They have tried to fix it unsuccessfully many times. The passenger side view mirror does not return to the correct position after repositioning when backing up. This is a serious safety hazard because you don't realize the mirror is not in the right place until you need it. Air conditioner output is not adequate for North Carolina.

By BOBBY JONES on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

It is GREAT! ThIS IS BY FAR THE BEST SUV OUT THERE! BUY ONE TODAY!

Good
By Sal, Chicha on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Nice car Better than Escalade And Cheaper

sweet navigator!
By hotnav888 on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this is the best car i have ever owned in my life! It looks soooo nice inside and out. It has the coolest features a car can have. its performance is stunning, it has awesome towing capacity and payload, and acceleration is brisk enough for me. Braking is awesome, and it literally stops as well as my 2003 viper. This car also handles like a car, very agile. It is very capacious, and my children dont complain about space.

perfect
By nikita on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this is a great car for anyone

Decent Luxury SUV
By TVGiant on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I like the Navigator but having an '04 Escalade also lets me compare easily. The Navigator is tighter and steers better than Escalade but Escalade rides smoother and has more power.

sweet navigator!
By kooldad550 on 04/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this is the best car i have had in years. i am so happy with it and ive had it for about 7 months now. there were no problems at all yet. the ride is so smooth and the air suspension filters out every bump in the road, there is almost no wind noise, the v8 produces more than enough power, the interior is simply gorgeous with the finest and most supple leather. overall, i am very happy with my purchase and will gladly take it over the escalade and hummer.

THE BEST SUV
By SAMPSON ASHIN on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

THIS TRUCK IS A NICE ONE,AND IT DRIVES SO GOOD.AND I BELIVE THAT IT IS THE BEST JEEP OUT THERE.

my thoughts
By sunsational on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love my new navigator. I recently traded in a 98 for a 2004 and they are the same but better. The dash is easy to read and the trip computer is far easier to set with the new version. My only complaint is the location on the steering wheel of the radio controls. I seem to often touch the media button and have to then reset my CD player back to what I was listening to. The power lift gate and running boards are supper cool and I like the moon roof.

DREAM CAR
By koolnavigator on 03/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

i traded in my 2002 cadillac escalade for this beauty. It has power, LUXURY,and space. so far ive had no problems and hope i dont get any,like my former escalade which had just way too many problems. handling is superb, body roll is at a minimum, acceleration is good, braking is good, and excellent towing capacity.