2004 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
NAVIGATOR
By PANTOJA310 on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE THE NAVIGATOR

Love my Lincoln
By LMcLallen on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My new lincoln navigator handles wonderfully. I was driving a Chevy 2500 HD truck and it was hard to manuever, not so with the Lincoln. Its roomy, and rides so smooth. My son says he feels safe in it. I love the standard side air bags

I like it.
By Monochrome Ultimate on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We bought our '04 ultimate after looking at the competitors such as Cadillac and the Denali. We settled on the Navigator because although it had less power than the others, the overall style, especially the interior was far above the Cadillac or Denali. We had traded in a '00 Expidetion on it and what a differance between the two. The new Lincoln is much more stable and does not wallow as like the Expy did. It would be nice if it had 400hp, but it does cruise very well and I have (don't tell my wife) triple digits on a deserted road quite easily.

LOVE THAT NAVI
By gwen on 05/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love my car! I drive 36,000miles/yr for work and driving my three sons to all their sports. I had a sub before and I liked but it did not drive like this!! This excelerates very well and I don't have road noises. I have to uae the cruise control because it doesn't seem like you are going 80. Traveling w/ kids is great w/ the dvd. My husband rode in the back and watched movies too, he said this is the way to go!! I've riden in all the seats and the third row doesn't have much head room so I don't know about a tall person sitting back there but I'm only 5'4" so I had plenty of room. 2nd row leg room is better than the sub! I love this ride!!

Never Buy One...If you value your money
By d4xwb72 on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

So far with only 4000 miles to date, the steering column and front suspension have been replaced. The tires have been balanced twice and the dealership, Neil Sandler Ford Lincoln Mercury's detail shop ruined the grey trim paint around the entire vehicle and are trying not to fix their mistake.

The best SUV ever!!!!!
By soccerdad55 on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR ABOUT TWO MONTHS NOW AND I SIMPLY LOVE IT!!!IT PROVIDES ONE OF THE MOST SMOOTHEST RIDES OUT THERE. it HAS ALL THE LUXURY FEATURES ANYONE NEEDS.aCCELERATION IS FAST ENOUGH FOR ME.tHE BRAKES ARE ONE OF THE BEST...AND REALLY GOOD IN CONTRAST TO THE H2 AND ESCALADE. tHERE IS ALMOST NO WIND NOISE AT A STEADY 80MPH. THE LEATHER VERY,VERY SOFT. tHE AIR SUSPENSION MAKES ME FEEL AS IF I WAS RIDING ON AIR. HANDLING IS ALSO GREAT.

Luxury SUV
By Dre G on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I truly enjoy driving my Navigator. It is more classic than the ghetto looking Escalade. The controls are easily accessible. The ride is very smooth, handles well for a vehicle that size.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By paukl on 05/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

exellent handkes well nice smooth ride great v8 engine wow

just got it!!!
By glen&deb on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

We traded in an '02 Eddie Bauer Expedition and we couldn't be happier.We looked at the Escalade ESV but overall the Navigator has a LOT more features and cost less also. The interior is definitely the best looking on the market right now. The overall ride (fit and feel) is well worth the price.

The true meaning of luxury...
By John Neilson on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I love this SUV much better than the unsafe Escalade. With so many more advantages over the big rival, the Navigator should be favored as much as it was before the 2002 Escalade.