2004 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
My First Lincoln
By KSnav on 04/08/05 10:35 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 1st Lincoln & I really like it so far. Great ride & roomy for a big guy, my wife & 3 boys. The dealer has really been impressive & I will be trying out the service deptartment soon.

navigator that you can shower in :(
By Anthony Bergen on 03/29/05 21:02 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My vehicle has been in the shop more than I have driven it. The sun roof drainage system does not work properly and rain water pours out of the headliner ever time it rains very heavy. The dealership is unable to correct the problem and when they attempted to do so they damaged the interior of my vehicle with grease and lack of covering the seats. I have however test driven the aviator and that looks like the way to go. Fuel economy FOR GET IT!!!! not the right time to own a navi..Look elsewhere...

Best SUV EVER
By Nils Muralles on 02/10/05 18:26 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a big truck and I love every inch of it ! Lincoln nailed it when they came up with this body style . Once inside the cabin you are treated to the Lincoln comfort that I remember as a kid . It definitely rules the road , and knowing that it is the "most powerful SUV on the planet " only adds to the experience . I only hope when Ford changes the truck in '06 or '07 , it doesn't ruin the appeal this one has .

I am very happy
By beachgoer on 12/29/04 15:25 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I like the way the car rides on the open freeway. It rides smoothly and provides enough power when I need it.

Should Have Known no to buy another Ford
By gjnockie on 12/24/04 18:14 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Should have known not to buy another Ford product. Every one I have had has been trouble. It's amazing that they still have any customers. So far in 7.000 mi. the front seats are falling apart, the windshield looks like it was installed by a 2 year old, the paint quality, interior fit and finish are a joke and the dealer just ordered a whole new rear end because it whines! Someone needs to explain to Ford that when a customer spends 50K plus for a Lincoln it needs to be built better than a Explorer! Why don't these guys get it? My advice is to buy Japanese... it's a shame but they just do a much, much better job! I am going to sell this piece of junk soon and go back to Toyota.

Happy customer
By KEN on 12/03/04 19:35 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Top of the line is all i have to say, the best looking suv on the road. Great ride lots of room and power. Just a little sluggish. Wish it was a little quicker but we cant have everything

Simply The Best
By Donna Hines on 11/07/04 20:12 PM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my Ultimate 2004 Navigator, loaded with everything you can get on one....I love it. I also own a 1999 navigator....The new is wonderful, it's all I'll every drive.

Excellent
By Tenevia Coleman on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Lincoln Navigator is best SUV that i have driven in years and i've had my share of SUVs! I absolutely love it. It's comfortable, stylish, smooth, and reliable! Thanks Lincoln!! A satisfied costumer -Tenevia S. Coleman

Poorly built and noisy
By Fresno on 10/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Looks nice and handles well, but fairly noisy. The decorative panels on the doors just fell off when the vehicle was only 9 months old!

nice car
By wa blevins on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the interior needs some work, when all the seats are laid down there are several gaps in the floor. this is not good.it needs to be perfectly flat all over with no holes. it would hard to sleep in this car if you had to.