2004 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
1313
By mtintori on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

nice ride easy to drive

simply the best
By chrisfun8 on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

it is the best suv i ever drove

Navigator
By GIGI on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Wonderfully, Luxurious vehicle. A pleasure to drive

navigator
By titan888 on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

very responsive. nicer interior than escalade.

Close to a 10 but needs to be tweaked
By jeannine liddle on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Too Much exterioer noice,especially when it rains. This is my 3 rd Navigator. Glass windows too thin. Chairs could be more snug,to feel more secure. Sound system needs to be alot better.

2004 Lincoln Navigator
By magicpellnor on 12/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The 2003/4 Navigator is astonishingly improved over the 2001, my previous ride. Drivetrain is much smoother (buzzing under hard accel. associated with solid rear axle is gone), handling much more nimble, ride more supple and quieter. Rough surfaces accomodated much better. Audio system much improved. Third (bench) seat access much easier, and terrific fold flat features. Seats are more comfortable. Illumination (headlamps and aiming) has been improved. I have only 500 miles since purchase, but I am continually amazed at how different the 2004 is from the 2001. I recommend it enthusiastically.

Nice SUV
By Brownsack on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Second one I have owned.

The best SUV
By NS on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I just traded in the 2002 Cadillac Escalade for the finest SUV on the road. The Navigator! The Navigator provides exactly what it should for a vehicle in this price range, the Escalade did not. This SUV has a car like ride with a higher vantage point. The seats are extremely comfortable, the interior, well thought out, the amenities appropriate (cordless headphones with the rear seat DVD player). The Escalade had a VERY powerful engine, but rode like a very expensive truck, and the build quality was horrible. Lincoln has a winner here, give the engine a bit more power and you have a perfect 10!

Maybe so, maybe not
By ClarkWC on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I wanted a larger suv for hauling a boat, but if I wouldn't have known then what I know now I probably wouldn't have bought the navigator. It has been into the shop many times over again to fix different warranty things. It's an '03 and it should feel new but it doesn't because of the many problems.

THE ULTIMATE IS THE ULTIMATE
By .JAMES N. on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

MY DREAM VEHICLE COME TRUE. I PURCHASED THE DOUBLE VISION TV SCREENS AND THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM. THIS SUV IS FUN, FUN, FUN. I FEEL LIKE I'M RIDING IN THE LAP OF LUXURY. THIS IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH A VEHICLE AND I HAVE OWNED MANY. IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS...I HIGHLY RECOMEND IT. J.T.