2003 Lincoln Navigator 5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Lincoln Navigator is a Lemon

2003 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Review

Ultimate 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Lincoln Navigator is a Lemon
By eallen on

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Lincoln Navigator is a lemon. since shelling out $53,000 for this vehicle, I have had nothing but one problem after another. From the cheap plastic exterior pieces falling off, the gimmicky automated functions screwing up, to being stranded with my children due to not only power steering leakage and transmission problems, but also engine trouble. This vehicle is a Ford Expedition that was retro-fitted with gimmicky features the computer programmers completely miscalculated. It uses cheap import parts. If you buy this vehicle after reading this, you deserve the lemon that you will get.

Favorite Features

The appearance of the Navigator is commanding and bold. The interior is comforting but appearances most often are deceiving.

Suggested Improvements

If you buy this vehicle because it looks good and stylish, make sure you also buy the extended warranty...you will need it. I have 7500 miles on my Lincoln Lemon, and in the six months I have owned it, 2 of those months were in the shop.