2003 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Review: Really Have Enjoyed It

2003 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Review

Luxury 4dr SUV (5.4L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Really Have Enjoyed It
By LuvMyNavi on

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this Navigator in 2002 and have really enjoyed it; I would keep it forever if I could. It is comfortable, quick to respond and a smooth ride. It continues to a reliable and comfortable family vehicle, with only a few minor problems in 7 years! It is just now beginning to show its age - just a little. I wish I could keep it forever, and maybe I will now that gas prices are dropping.

The external keypad to unlock - I use this all the time and I don't have to hunt for my keys because they are inside waiting for me! The DVD player is awesome. The retactable running boards can always be counted on to turn a few heads. The liftgate that swings up is a wonderful umbrella when loading

Constant brake dust gets annoying (but it is a heavy vehicle). Wireless headphones system for the DVD. Overhead controls to fold down the seats added to the ones for liftgate and vents. Built in child seat/booster seat. Backing sensors really need work - too few and too far apart to really rely on.