2003 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Amazing performer
By nvbanker on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck because the interior was so striking, and the features (power liftgate, running boards, power folding 3rd row seats, air conditioned seats, independent rear suspension etc.) weren't available on the competition. I've been very satisfied with it, but recently had it on my annual weeklong off road camping tour and really came to love the truck. Really solid truck and a fabulous performer off road.

Worst Lincoln I ever owned
By Joe owner on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I hav had and continue to have electricial problems,front end problems,body noise problems. I have owned the car for 4 months and it has been in the shop for almost one month. I have put in a claim with Ford Motor company and will let you know what happens.I also have owned 7 previous Lincolns and never had a automobile so bad. Had car towed when allternator went our, got stopped by the police twice when tail lights were out. Rear tail gate does not always lock. Gas gauge sticks, wheels in front end vibrate steering wheel,hun now in front end.

LINCOLN NAVIGATOR better than escalade
By the man on 07/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the lincoln navigator is the best car on theis planet.the intrior is on of the best and the extrior is the most beautiful i have ever seen.

2003 navigator
By kylemuscle on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

ive only had it for a few weeks but from what i can tell its a great vehicle. It's extremely luxurios and can accomodate up to 8 people the horsepower is great and so is the sound system. If it was the navigator or the escalade,id pick the navigator.

WHAT I FEEL ABOUT MY LINCOLN
By DIRTYRED on 07/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I THINK FORD MOTOR COMPANY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON THIS CAR AND I THINK IT'S LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION.

New Navigator
By mzangari on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Just picked up my new 2003 Navigator...I love this truck, from the great exterior design to all of the amenities on the inside, this thing is top notch....I went all out and got the ultimate with all available options (navigation, dvd entertainment, chrome wheels, etc...). I was also pleasantly surprised with the navigation system, it is different than what is shown in the published book and much easier to use, all touch screen, no silly knobs to deal with. I really love this truck.

Very Frustrated
By Cinnamons on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Premium Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have had my car for 4 months and it has been in the shop 7 times for various different things. This has been and extremely frustrating. I love my car I just wish it didn't have so many problems.

What an awesome suv!
By IMQUIK on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Fell in love from the start. Drove the Denali,Tahoe,not even close.Drives like a dream.Smooth ride.We went with the Ultimate Pkg.

naughtynavigator
By ottogrotto on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Little things like auto lights w/ wipers on and more contoured seats which i had in my jeep for 1/2 the price would be nice. In addition side view mirrors should be auto when in park at drivers choice. On the other hand cruising the highway is a limo comfort style ride and the DVD GPS voice recognition system is state of the art.

Nothing but Problems!!
By Bear on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The vehicle has 2300 mile on it and has been in the shop for a total 25 days (4 visits). Electrical problems with tailgate, running boards, ignition, moonroof and remote entry locks. Significant amount noise (wind & road) created by moonroof and rear windows. Lincoln has not been ablt to correct the problems. Will probably have to arbitrate under the "Lemon Law"