2003 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Lovin it
By ron on 04/25/05 01:06 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Anyone who needs the room or convenience of such a large vehicle will not lament about the fuel consumption. This vehicle satisfies all your wish list and even saves a few surprises for ya just when you thought you knew all the luxury items it possesses. I owned the 2000 Expedition (eddie bauer) and this Navi is 3 times the truck. Hard to believe I loved the Expedition too until I found out how much better things could be.

Navigator great value except!
By loren huckstadt on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My 2003 Lincoln Navigator has been a total blast to drive even considering I have owned Ford Explorers and Expeditions and was not ready for the refined driving experience so far. As with everything there is a down side. The first 8400 miles I have replaced a seat cover for discoloration and an alternator. The dealer has been good about handling my complaints but not really forth coming on what has caused the defects. To tell you the truth I think a factory hotline for consumer reports and repairs would go a long way in improving the whole Lincoln experience!

SUV- Super Utility Vehicle
By ColtsFan1 on 05/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle meets my expectations and I like the luxury and comfort. I have a few issues, but no road stoppers.

By niko on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Better then the cadi

Pimpin in my Navi
By TACruiser on 02/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I owned the older model before switching to the new model, and must I say there is a huge imporvment!! It's very quiet and luxurious. The power could be boosted up a bit, But the fuel economy is bad enough. The front chrome rims get dirty real fast, and are tough to clean, especially over Winter!! But the rest of the car is extremely positive!!! It's deffanitly worth it!!! All in all I am very pleased with my Navi!!!

more than expected
By weberman on 02/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

took 6 friends on a 9 hr trip basically sums up my experience. All were impressed by its excellent handling(at 100 mph!), comfort, and roominess in all rows. The all-wheel drive/ advance track combination really works as I kept me speeding along curved roads and icey conditions as I felt it engage.

NIce truck
By mnmjski on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 01' Toyota Sequoia for the Lincoln Navigator 03'. To be honest, the Sequoia was smoother, quieter and had better acceleration. The Navigater does has a lot more "bells and whistles" and looks much more luxurious inside and out, but I sometimes wish I had the Toyota back.

03 Navigator
By soglear on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I looove my truck! I had an 01 Suburban with a Regency conversion package prior to this truck, VERY nice looking. I miss my Suburban, but got what I was missing as far as quickness in my Navi. What a difference in the 03 models vs. 02 & earlier. 03, you feel like you are driving a car - earlier, the vehicle is more "truck" feeling, and a little top heavy.

Love it!
By 03nav on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My wife and I absolutly love it. The third row seat is functional in the 03 Nav. The Escalade third row is cramped, why have it? The 03 Nav interior is sophisticated fine art, and have been compared to an art Deco style. Escalade interior is dated (old man!) Not ready for ther smaller cross over SUV's We need the space.

Superb SUV!
By AV8JETS on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has more than exceeded our expectations. Looks like a sporty SUV, drives like a classic european sedan, and drips with versatility. So far the build quality has proven itself flawless.