Used 2003 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

2003 Lincoln Navigator

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:

Amazing performer
By nvbanker

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck because the interior was so striking, and the features (power liftgate, running boards, power folding 3rd row seats, air conditioned seats, independent rear suspension etc.) weren't available on the competition. I've been very satisfied with it, but recently had it on my annual weeklong off road camping tour and really came to love the truck. Really solid truck and a fabulous performer off road.

Favorite Features

Air Conditioned seats, wonderful here in sunbelt. Power folding 3rd row seats. Power liftgate. Strikingly beautiful interior. Independent rear suspension is superior off road.

Suggested Improvements

Climate control tries just a little too hard (can't believe I'm actually saying this). Tends to blow harder than needful during nice weather.

Worst Lincoln I ever owned
By Joe owner

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I hav had and continue to have electricial problems,front end problems,body noise problems. I have owned the car for 4 months and it has been in the shop for almost one month. I have put in a claim with Ford Motor company and will let you know what happens.I also have owned 7 previous Lincolns and never had a automobile so bad. Had car towed when allternator went our, got stopped by the police twice when tail lights were out. Rear tail gate does not always lock. Gas gauge sticks, wheels in front end vibrate steering wheel,hun now in front end.

Favorite Features

Navigation system

Suggested Improvements

Take car back and use as training car for repairs.

LINCOLN NAVIGATOR better than escalade
By the man

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the lincoln navigator is the best car on theis planet.the intrior is on of the best and the extrior is the most beautiful i have ever seen.

Favorite Features

everything can be controlled by renote making it easy for example lifting back gate power mirrors power folding third roe seats.

Suggested Improvements

the gas is basicly the only inproment needed and the price just five thousand less

2003 navigator
By kylemuscle

2003 Lincoln Navigator Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

ive only had it for a few weeks but from what i can tell its a great vehicle. It's extremely luxurios and can accomodate up to 8 people the horsepower is great and so is the sound system. If it was the navigator or the escalade,id pick the navigator.

Favorite Features

sound system, satin nickel interior, horsepower and handling

Suggested Improvements

although better than most- gas mileage

WHAT I FEEL ABOUT MY LINCOLN
By DIRTYRED

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I THINK FORD MOTOR COMPANY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON THIS CAR AND I THINK IT'S LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE PREVIOUS VERSION.

Favorite Features

I LOVE THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM, RUNNING BOARDS, POWER REAR TAIL GATE AND HEATED AND COOLED SEATS ARE THE GREATEST!

Suggested Improvements

FIRST I WOULD SAY STOP THROWING CASH INCENTIVES AT THE CAR BECAUSE YOU DIMINISH THE PREOWNED VALUE AND THEY NEED TO GREATLY IMPROVE THE SOUND SYSTEM AND BETTER QUALITY PAINT THAT DOESN'T CHIP SO EASILY.