2002 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
Great Vehicle
By Love my Lincoln on 01/20/09 14:36 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved my Lincoln. Gas mileage could be better, but I haven't had any mechanical issues with this car. Engine still runs perfect, transmission still runs perfect, this thing purrs down the road like the day I bought it. The exterior is still very sharp. Interior leather is beautiful and still looks new.

navigator 02
By r young on 06/25/06 14:01 PM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the car was fun to drive, had no trouble with it at all.

Lovin' It
By Rich on 02/22/06 15:49 PM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Have enjoyed owning this SUV, even though gas prices sometimes make it hurt. It's always performed superbly and reliably.

Our SUV
By Shell on 07/06/05 09:27 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my navigator in Sept 2004 .. Was worried with the higher miles from Atlanta driving but soon feel in love.. Now with 61.000 miles on it and every option that lincoln offered in 2002 its a dream suv for my family trips. We have 6 in our family and when 1 vehical can keep 4 teenagers happy .. I would say its near perfect. HAd one blow out and replaced one 17in rim.. That was the only thing i have done with the exception of normal oil changes ect.. I do wish it had more pep when you hit the gas.. I expected to pay high prices for gas when i purchased it so that done bother me.. Love the stereo system and all the extras.. Base price on my Navigator was over 51.000..

LINCOLN The Standard of LUXURY
By Jim And Christina on 03/03/05 04:09 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Our GATOR is black with mono-chrome treatment. Soon to be Pearl black & Harley orange 2 tone. For the MOST part we get an average of 14 to 17 miles to the gallon around town & usually about 16 to 21 on the highway and we do NOT drive her like we have an egg under our right foot!!! We do have an edelbrock S/S cat back exhaust system & she breathes better & sounds a LOT better!! The ONLY thing it could use is MORE power & we will be adressing that soon with a supercharger... Well that and a FEW other lil goodies! HEEHeeee Like Harley Davidson rims, bigger tires, custom paint & of course all the HARLEY emblems & badges, Lund moon visor & such..After ALL "ITS ONLY MONEY" !!

excellent
By joeh on 09/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

great running and driving car with super comfort

smooth operator
By jeff chappel on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I always look forward to driving this vehicle. Smooth ultra comfortable ride. Spacious beyond belief! Third row seats can easily handle two king size adults. Loads of leg room galore.

Sonnys
By sonnysnavigator on 06/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

She's beautiful and graceful. She drives like a dream and maintenance is nile. But the fuel economy is poor and it requires premium gas, so it is costly to fill up.

Excellent
By shoppingnurse57 on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have had my Navigator for not quite 1 year. I love driving it - I feel safe - it is a luxurious ride!

Envy of the neighborhood!
By runflat on 10/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought Navigator 3 months ago...black with mono-chrome treatment. Beautiful vehicle with great ride. Wife is primary driver and she LOVES it! Got a fantastic deal since 2003 came out...$13,000 off sticker. Initial quality has been disapointing. In 90 days: horn quit working and an interior roof support beam came loose. Was unaware that vehicle requires premium fuel. On top of that, gets 12.1 MPG in city and only 15.5 HWY. Towed an Explorer on trailer with Navigator and did not even know it was there!