Used 2002 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:

Great Vehicle
By Love my Lincoln

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have loved my Lincoln. Gas mileage could be better, but I haven't had any mechanical issues with this car. Engine still runs perfect, transmission still runs perfect, this thing purrs down the road like the day I bought it. The exterior is still very sharp. Interior leather is beautiful and still looks new.

Very roomy loaded with people. Driving long distances doesn't leave my body aching. Pulling power with a trailer in tow is excellent.

Gas mileage, sound system speaker placement (especially with entertainment system)

navigator 02
By r young

2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the car was fun to drive, had no trouble with it at all.

comfortable seating, great sound system and cold a/c.

gas mileage, storage for rear cargo

Lovin' It
By Rich

2002 Lincoln Navigator 2WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Have enjoyed owning this SUV, even though gas prices sometimes make it hurt. It's always performed superbly and reliably.

The heated/cooled seats have put an end to my battles with my wife over the temperature setttings. The back up sensors are nice too.

Dual climate control zones in the front, Auto temp controls for the rear, a separate stereo tuner for the rear seats, and an input line for an external audio device, such as an I- pod.

Our SUV
By Shell

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my navigator in Sept 2004 .. Was worried with the higher miles from Atlanta driving but soon feel in love.. Now with 61.000 miles on it and every option that lincoln offered in 2002 its a dream suv for my family trips. We have 6 in our family and when 1 vehical can keep 4 teenagers happy .. I would say its near perfect. HAd one blow out and replaced one 17in rim.. That was the only thing i have done with the exception of normal oil changes ect.. I do wish it had more pep when you hit the gas.. I expected to pay high prices for gas when i purchased it so that done bother me.. Love the stereo system and all the extras.. Base price on my Navigator was over 51.000..

Alpine stereo & Retractable rear side windows.. HEAVY DUTY TOW PACKAGE IS GREAT

Little more gas pep would be good , Standard rear Televisions would make this perfect..

LINCOLN The Standard of LUXURY
By Jim And Christina

2002 Lincoln Navigator 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Our GATOR is black with mono-chrome treatment. Soon to be Pearl black & Harley orange 2 tone. For the MOST part we get an average of 14 to 17 miles to the gallon around town & usually about 16 to 21 on the highway and we do NOT drive her like we have an egg under our right foot!!! We do have an edelbrock S/S cat back exhaust system & she breathes better & sounds a LOT better!! The ONLY thing it could use is MORE power & we will be adressing that soon with a supercharger... Well that and a FEW other lil goodies! HEEHeeee Like Harley Davidson rims, bigger tires, custom paint & of course all the HARLEY emblems & badges, Lund moon visor & such..After ALL "ITS ONLY MONEY" !!

LOVE the Heated & Cooled seats & the factory stereo system is GREAT, BUT the new after market 2500 watt Subs & amps are AWESOM!!! Now we really enjoy the rear seat DvD, Vhs & Tv system

MORE Power!! Maybe an SVT, Harley Davidson Edition...OH wait We are building it OURselves!! HEEHee CANT wait till she is all done!! BUT then again just like our HARLEYS...ARE they really EVER Done?? ME Thinks NOT!! ;-)