1999 Lincoln Navigator - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator model:
1999 Navigator
By L.V. Cooper on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV

I have owned 2 Navigators and I must say I have never driven a better Vehicle. I love the way it steers you can park it on a dime and for a large SUV I think that says it all. I just love it.

Personal Safety Rating Testimonial
By Michael Summers on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV

An accident in front of our Lincoln Navigator forced us to come to a complete stop on the interstate. A girl rear ended our Navigator at 70mph. We were completely stopped and it pushed our truck forward the space of 2 parked cars. All 5 passengers in our vehicle walked away from this accident with no broken bones and only stiff necks and joints. This vehicle is more than a pretty ride. It's a steel bubble that saved my family from a potentially fatal accident. I highly reccomend the 1999 Lincoln NAVIGATOR not only for security, but as well as for style, class, and reliabilty. Two thumbs up to Lincoln on a job well built!

Our Navigator
By Randy's Wife on 03/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV

I am not a car fiend, but I love this vehicle. My husband bought it for me for Christmas, and now I look for an excuse to drive. It handles very well, and is super comfortable.

Navigator
By jet22 on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV

Too big for everyday driving, however wonderful for everything else. Absolute luxury. We use it for weekends and any traveling. We have the captain chairs and the passengers are very comfortable. I love it.

Love it!
By karmdy on 10/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV

I absolutely love this vehicle. and it is so much fun to drive.

Best SUV
By Marti on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Lincoln Navigator 4dr SUV

The Lincoln Navigator is by far the most superb vehicle I have ever owned or driven.