2008 Lincoln Navigator L Consumer Review: '08 Navigator L is King of the

2008 Lincoln Navigator L - Consumer Review

'08 Navigator L is King of the Road
By RonInBuffalo on

2008 Lincoln Navigator L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I could not be happier with my 2008 Lincoln Navigator L! This black beauty has top quality, awesome appearance, excellent fit and finish, total comfort and ease of operation and handles and rides great so far. My fuel use experience is 18 city/22 highway. I use the Navigator L for daily commuting and hauling/carrying cargo. Even family and friends love the best in class 3rd row seating comfort and the quietness while driving is unrivaled. Cadillac, Infiniti, Mercedes and Acura Luxury SUVs come nowhere near the Navigator L in any comparable areas. I am very pleased with this vehicle and highly recommend it!

Rear-view camera, Lincoln Sync Voice Activated Navigation, THX II Sound System, Power Running Boards, HID Head Lights, Reverse Sensing System, Cargo space, Power Folding Seats, Power Folding Mirrors, 20" Tires and Chrome Wheels, smooth operating suspension and the quietness within the vehicle.

Fuel economy could be better but that does not keep me from purchasing another Navigator L within 2 years!