Used 2008 Lincoln Navigator L SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Lincoln Navigator L SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Navigator L model:

The Kids Love Her
By John

2008 Lincoln Navigator L SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I got this car as a present from my wife & kids, and I have really loved this car! It is a 2008 Navigator L. It is great for taking the kids to school and going to work in. This SUV is my 5th car in 10 years and I think that I am going to keep this car for a long time.

I just love the room in it. I also love the voice activated Navigation, the back-up sensor, folding seats and, well you get it. My last car was a Cadillac Escalade. Sure It was great, but I definitely recommend this SUV to anyone.

The only thing that I don't like is that it is not able to pull our boat like my Ford Fusion can.

'08 Navigator L is King of the Road
By RonInBuffalo

2008 Lincoln Navigator L SUV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I could not be happier with my 2008 Lincoln Navigator L! This black beauty has top quality, awesome appearance, excellent fit and finish, total comfort and ease of operation and handles and rides great so far. My fuel use experience is 18 city/22 highway. I use the Navigator L for daily commuting and hauling/carrying cargo. Even family and friends love the best in class 3rd row seating comfort and the quietness while driving is unrivaled. Cadillac, Infiniti, Mercedes and Acura Luxury SUVs come nowhere near the Navigator L in any comparable areas. I am very pleased with this vehicle and highly recommend it!

Rear-view camera, Lincoln Sync Voice Activated Navigation, THX II Sound System, Power Running Boards, HID Head Lights, Reverse Sensing System, Cargo space, Power Folding Seats, Power Folding Mirrors, 20" Tires and Chrome Wheels, smooth operating suspension and the quietness within the vehicle.

Fuel economy could be better but that does not keep me from purchasing another Navigator L within 2 years!