2014 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Review: Great milage

2014 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

2014 Lincoln MKZ

Hybrid Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Great milage
By xeroblu on

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Ive had some premium cars in my life and I've never received so many complements on this ride by all age groups. In its reserve trim with the upgraded wheels and roof it looks slick. The car was a first year production run and if you recall Lincoln had production problems with the MKZ meeting quality standards holding up release several months. Its said Maulally then CEO of Ford was ready to scrap the brand because of it. I say this because the car has interior issues. Ive had several panels fall off, and squeaks and rattles have been a chore for me and my Lincoln dealership to iron out. That said, Ive driven the new ones and I'm confident all those issues have been resolved so buying a new Lincoln is a safe choice and a wise one if you like the look. In fact the new hybrids have been re worked and tuned to use more EV than my 2014 resulting in a quieter more buttoned up ride. Huge strides have been made in the material quality from my 2014 to the current 2016's in leather and interior panels. All that said I'm planning on leasing a new continental when this lease is up. Lincoln has won me over in their customer service. Beats BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Lexus hands down. Lincoln picks up the car for service leaving me with a Lincoln loaner returning my car where ever I am. Essentially you never have to see the dealership for service and if you buy Black Label you just never need to go to the dealer even to purchase. No one else does this and it does make a difference.

• Front seats
  • Fuel economy
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

• Getting in out
  • Quality of materials

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review