Glad I got it
By driver130 on
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I almost brought a Cadillac until I saw that Lincoln Hybrid was the same price as the non Hyb. I have this car three months and it is comfortable, fun to drive looks good too. The electronics are not at all confusing as some pro reviewers have suggested, nor does it make noise when converting to gas from battery. Study the manual a bit and the electronics will become intuitive. The extra space provided by push button gears and no shift handle is awesome. I have compared this to friends' BMW and Benz and the Lincoln actually has some better features. The audio system being one. THX audio rocks. Crisp and clear sound.
Favorite Features
Hard to name just one. The ambient lights for night driving give the option of choosing which color will highlight the interior. I already mentioned the fantastic sound system and extra room in front console. The quietness is good, the gas mileage excellent, (I have had as high as 60 MPG!).
Suggested Improvements
Well, it could have a bit more head room. I am 5'6 but a guy much taller may be cramped.