Not the comeback car I hoped for
By royals on
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I haven't owned a Ford product since 1984 (to me this is more Ford than Lincoln) and have owned no American vehicles since 1996. I have been dying to come back to American cars and this was to have been the triumphant return for me. While I was wowed by the exterior design, it stops for me there. I am 6ft tall and mid fifties. I think the new average buyer's age. I bump my head every time I get in the car (roof too short). Lumbar support is poor, quality of the leather interior is not plush and comfortable (what I consider luxury is a plush interior) and I have never once gotten 40 mpg much less higher. I do not drive over 70 on the highway and am definitely not a speeder.
Favorite Features
My candy apple red exterior color and design. The My Touch system is fine since the latest update of the computer. When I first got my car most addresses were not in the system when I put them in. I like I get decent gas mileage 35-37 mpg.
Suggested Improvements
Slightly elevated roof to accommodate a 6 ft tall individual. Plush seats and better lumbar support. Also for a car that costs this much money should have side mirrors that electronically retract. I have never paid this much money and not gotten that feature. Love the trunk that electronically shuts with the push of a button. Lincoln fix a few things and you might impress me.