2014 Lincoln MKZ 2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - MKZ Hybrid

2014 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

MKZ Hybrid
By warpaint1 on

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love the exterior styling on the MKZ and the lines of the vehicle are beautful. I love the look and feel of the handling. The fit and finish is amazing and the sound quility is the best. The ride is what I expected it to be excellent. Sure there are more expensive vehicles out there but I think Lincoln has come a long way with the design and build of the new MKZ.

Favorite Features

I do not have one or two favorite features I think everything surrounding this car is amazing and delightful. The interior light is amazing and fantastic that you can choose the color you want.

Suggested Improvements

I am 6 ft 4 and I do have trouble gettting in and out, maybe increase the roof line to accomondate us taller people. Make the side mirrors power/fold, jazz up the center console screen(a friend has IS250 and the center screen with xm radio shows the artist album cover, kinda cool). I have not acheived the 45 mpg the vehicle advertises, the best is 37 -39 which is still not bad. I think an increse up to 200 hp would benefit the vehicle and decrease the engine noise.