Luxury Sedan for Grownups
By randygrenier on
2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I previously owned a Cadillac CTS, but I like the MKZ Hybrid much more. I'm glad someone finally recognizes there is a market for this kind of car. I respect that others want high-performance road racing cars, but I prefer a quiet, posh ride. The technology is unbelievable. The reviewers mention the computerized continually adjusting dampening system, but they don't mention that it "learns" along with brakes, acceleration, you driving habits, and road conditions to improve over time. The cabin tech is out of this world--not enough space here to even begin.
Favorite Features
Quiet, comfortable ride Great handling in real-world driving conditions Safety features including collision alert system and autodial 911 when airbags deploy Lots of display options for monitoring hybrid system Great human interface including voice commands, steering wheel controls with instrument cluster display, capacitive touch controls, and touchscreen Fantastic THX II audio, lots of audio options High reliability history in Consumer Reports High owner satisfaction in Consumer Reports and JD Powers Really cool cabin tech Long list of features Finally, luxury meets green (45 MPG)
Suggested Improvements
I read the owner's manual to get all the benefits, but most people don't. Lincoln should have more training for owners to teach them everything that you can do with this car.