2014 Lincoln MKZ 2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - LOVE my MKZ Hybrid!

2014 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

LOVE my MKZ Hybrid!
By stacih on

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The MKZ Hybrid is an amazing and beautiful vehicle. For me, I average in the city, 56 to 62 miles per gallon and 45 to 50 on the highway. The technology is, at times, unbelievable. Lincoln did a fantastic job with this car. I have had my new car now for about three months, and have absolutely no complaints. My hybrid is fully loaded...the only thing it does not do is tell me hello when I get in...which would be pretty cool :) I have read the review here on Edmunds and was shocked that the complaint was interior space. I do not find this to be true. Also, I like the simplicity mixed with the luxury on and in this vehicle. The exterior is sexy and beautiful...buy one you will love it!

Favorite Features

There is so much I love about this car, I do not have one or two specific things that are my absolute favorites.

Suggested Improvements

None! Well okay, it would be nice if it said, "Hello" when I got in :) Only because it is literally the ONLY thing this car does not do...please let me know if does and I have just overlooked that feature.