2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan Consumer Reviews

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Love this car
By cb2015 on 12/21/14 21:46 PM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've been driving a Lincoln MKZ 214, 6 cylinder, AWD since January and absolutely love it. I spent at least 8 months researching and test driving different cars. The Cadillac CTS had such a small interior and such a high price tag, as did the BMW 5, and the Audi 5. Plus their interiors were boring. I saw the MKZ in person and knew that was the car for me. I don't know why Edmunds gives it a C rating. I previously owned a MB C350 and an Infinity MX37 and they don't even come close to the MKZ as far as tech and overall comfort. I should've had the dealer include the module that allows me auto start the car with my iPhone....

2014 MKZ 2.0 with the Reserve Group
By benetodog on 12/06/14 02:22 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is my first American car; I have had Jaguars, a VW, Mercedes and Audis. I test drove a Cadillac, an Acura, a Lexus, an Audi and an Infiniti before I ended up at my local Lincoln dealer. At first I really liked the size of the car and it drove as nice or better that the before mentioned. I thought the interior was really modern and the exterior was as handsome as anything else out there. I have only had the car for a month. I hated maintaining my last black car, so I wish I had waited for the color I wanted. I got a black one with the 19 painted grey wheels, it kind of looks like something Darth Vader might drive. I hate being in a dirty car, I have been dusting every day.

I feel the need to write a review
By danstr1 on 12/05/14 13:22 PM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I recently purchased a new MKZ. I feel compelled to write a review after reading several negative reviews written by "professional" reviewers. Please sit down...I'm in my late 30's and traded in a relatively new Audi on the thing. Technology is truly important to some of us along with handling and a nice compliant ride. This has all the above. My Audis handled well but had none of these other qualities. Reliability is also key. I'm truly pleased with my purchase and feel that the styling is anything but cookie cutter and offers a great combination of features. Rebadged Ford.. so is Lexus....so is Acura....so is Audi.... so what!

Smiles per Miles, and going strong
By alfista79 on 04/19/14 21:22 PM (PDT)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I actually have the V6 AWD, but I cannot select it in the options list. Love the exterior design, I am just smitten by its sinister beauty, especially in SmokedQuartz. The V6 is rev-happy, albeit not as torquey as GM's; the suspension is tight, and the electronic steering is not numb, nor too heavy. In AWD form with Pirelli's summer rubber, the car feels glued to the road on sharp, fast turns. Acceleration is brisk enough, but remember, this is NOT meant to be a Mustang for Lincoln; rather, a luxurious performance cruiser, and it fits the bill nicely. Interior is plush, supportive, and it gets plenty of praises, especially the novel arch! Touch-controls are not bad at all, as some mags say.

4TH MKZ OWNED (Have 3.7 model)
By bhp2000 on 12/30/13 03:55 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Through 30 yrs had 5 BMWs, 2 Benz, 2 Jags & an Audi. ALL tire eaters. ALL ugly brake dust a wk after wash. All Premium gas. Most had me in the SERVICE depts on a reg. basis. BMW the worst. (Over-tech-ed) Got tired of it all in '07 & tried an MKZ. Cheaper to buy of course and luxury perks suffered but was pissed off. Then, things like REGULAR gas, no brake dust, tires getting 46k miles rather than 20k, free oil changes, rotations etc and NO PROBLEMS mechanically inspired the next one & so on. The car keeps improving & current one's the best so far. DON'T believe reviewers trashing after a day with the car. ASK OWNERS you see on the street then test drive. SUPPORT USA!

Your Dream is now My Reality
By mrzephyr on 12/19/13 00:26 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Ford, and now Lincoln Motor Company will never admit it but they now offer us vehicles that drive themselves. Between the available Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Keep Assistance I have in my 2013 103A Zephyr, I'm driving with more confidence than ever. My wife and I took delivery today, we chose the Ecoboost in a FWD as we have quite the commute. She had three stipulations: Has to have the BLISS, Rear Camera and Rear Sensors that I currently have in my Fusion. I can never live without them, she stated. My only stip was the Adaptive Cruise because of our inconsistent traffic in the metro area, I easily get frustrated with the stop, start, increase speed, CONTINUED under Favorite features: