2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Smiles per Miles, and going strong
By alfista79 on 04/19/14 21:22 PM (PDT)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I actually have the V6 AWD, but I cannot select it in the options list. Love the exterior design, I am just smitten by its sinister beauty, especially in SmokedQuartz. The V6 is rev-happy, albeit not as torquey as GM's; the suspension is tight, and the electronic steering is not numb, nor too heavy. In AWD form with Pirelli's summer rubber, the car feels glued to the road on sharp, fast turns. Acceleration is brisk enough, but remember, this is NOT meant to be a Mustang for Lincoln; rather, a luxurious performance cruiser, and it fits the bill nicely. Interior is plush, supportive, and it gets plenty of praises, especially the novel arch! Touch-controls are not bad at all, as some mags say.

4TH MKZ OWNED (Have 3.7 model)
By bhp2000 on 12/30/13 03:55 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Through 30 yrs had 5 BMWs, 2 Benz, 2 Jags & an Audi. ALL tire eaters. ALL ugly brake dust a wk after wash. All Premium gas. Most had me in the SERVICE depts on a reg. basis. BMW the worst. (Over-tech-ed) Got tired of it all in '07 & tried an MKZ. Cheaper to buy of course and luxury perks suffered but was pissed off. Then, things like REGULAR gas, no brake dust, tires getting 46k miles rather than 20k, free oil changes, rotations etc and NO PROBLEMS mechanically inspired the next one & so on. The car keeps improving & current one's the best so far. DON'T believe reviewers trashing after a day with the car. ASK OWNERS you see on the street then test drive. SUPPORT USA!

Your Dream is now My Reality
By mrzephyr on 12/19/13 00:26 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Ford, and now Lincoln Motor Company will never admit it but they now offer us vehicles that drive themselves. Between the available Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Keep Assistance I have in my 2013 103A Zephyr, I'm driving with more confidence than ever. My wife and I took delivery today, we chose the Ecoboost in a FWD as we have quite the commute. She had three stipulations: Has to have the BLISS, Rear Camera and Rear Sensors that I currently have in my Fusion. I can never live without them, she stated. My only stip was the Adaptive Cruise because of our inconsistent traffic in the metro area, I easily get frustrated with the stop, start, increase speed, CONTINUED under Favorite features:

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Lincoln MKZ Sedan in VA is:

$155 per month*