2014 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Smiles per Miles, and going strong
By alfista79 on 04/19/14 21:22 PM (PDT)

2014 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I actually have the V6 AWD, but I cannot select it in the options list. Love the exterior design, I am just smitten by its sinister beauty, especially in SmokedQuartz. The V6 is rev-happy, albeit not as torquey as GM's; the suspension is tight, and the electronic steering is not numb, nor too heavy. In AWD form with Pirelli's summer rubber, the car feels glued to the road on sharp, fast turns. Acceleration is brisk enough, but remember, this is NOT meant to be a Mustang for Lincoln; rather, a luxurious performance cruiser, and it fits the bill nicely. Interior is plush, supportive, and it gets plenty of praises, especially the novel arch! Touch-controls are not bad at all, as some mags say.

Love My MKZ Hybrid
By chicagoeg on 04/14/14 18:08 PM (PDT)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Previous 3 new cars have been Acura TL's. Loved them but wanted better mileage and to get away from premium gas. I've owned the MKZ for 6 months and put 7,500 Chicago miles on it. Seems winter mileage (mixed city and hiway) 38 to 40. Now, April, running about 42 MPG, Very satisfied with that , but may get even better during summer. Love the lines and ride. Tech controls a bit too sensitive and complex. So far, VERY satisfied.

Vehicle mpg not true.
By edsmerc50 on 04/01/14 14:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Disappointed in the mpg. sheet states 45mpg. Dealership rechecked 04/01/2014 for mpg and no problems found to justify why I'm only getting 34.3mpg. I'm going back to Audi,VW,Honda or Toyota. I've own these vehicles before and they live up to their build sheet. American brand name vehicles are flawed and people selling them are either more enterested in selling the car than telling the truth or they don't know enough about the product their selling. Price too high for really what your getting.

Glad I got it
By driver130 on 03/29/14 05:21 AM (PDT)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I almost brought a Cadillac until I saw that Lincoln Hybrid was the same price as the non Hyb. I have this car three months and it is comfortable, fun to drive looks good too. The electronics are not at all confusing as some pro reviewers have suggested, nor does it make noise when converting to gas from battery. Study the manual a bit and the electronics will become intuitive. The extra space provided by push button gears and no shift handle is awesome. I have compared this to friends' BMW and Benz and the Lincoln actually has some better features. The audio system being one. THX audio rocks. Crisp and clear sound.

yes yes yes
By djasie on 03/03/14 07:34 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am absolutely pleased that I purchased this automobile. 5 years interest free is a nice incentive. It is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. I still learning all the bells and whistles.

4TH MKZ OWNED (Have 3.7 model)
By bhp2000 on 12/30/13 03:55 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Through 30 yrs had 5 BMWs, 2 Benz, 2 Jags & an Audi. ALL tire eaters. ALL ugly brake dust a wk after wash. All Premium gas. Most had me in the SERVICE depts on a reg. basis. BMW the worst. (Over-tech-ed) Got tired of it all in '07 & tried an MKZ. Cheaper to buy of course and luxury perks suffered but was pissed off. Then, things like REGULAR gas, no brake dust, tires getting 46k miles rather than 20k, free oil changes, rotations etc and NO PROBLEMS mechanically inspired the next one & so on. The car keeps improving & current one's the best so far. DON'T believe reviewers trashing after a day with the car. ASK OWNERS you see on the street then test drive. SUPPORT USA!

MKZ Hybrid
By warpaint1 on 12/19/13 13:02 PM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love the exterior styling on the MKZ and the lines of the vehicle are beautful. I love the look and feel of the handling. The fit and finish is amazing and the sound quility is the best. The ride is what I expected it to be excellent. Sure there are more expensive vehicles out there but I think Lincoln has come a long way with the design and build of the new MKZ.

Your Dream is now My Reality
By mrzephyr on 12/19/13 00:26 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Ford, and now Lincoln Motor Company will never admit it but they now offer us vehicles that drive themselves. Between the available Adaptive Cruise Control and Lane Keep Assistance I have in my 2013 103A Zephyr, I'm driving with more confidence than ever. My wife and I took delivery today, we chose the Ecoboost in a FWD as we have quite the commute. She had three stipulations: Has to have the BLISS, Rear Camera and Rear Sensors that I currently have in my Fusion. I can never live without them, she stated. My only stip was the Adaptive Cruise because of our inconsistent traffic in the metro area, I easily get frustrated with the stop, start, increase speed, CONTINUED under Favorite features:

Not the comeback car I hoped for
By royals on 12/11/13 16:17 PM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I haven't owned a Ford product since 1984 (to me this is more Ford than Lincoln) and have owned no American vehicles since 1996. I have been dying to come back to American cars and this was to have been the triumphant return for me. While I was wowed by the exterior design, it stops for me there. I am 6ft tall and mid fifties. I think the new average buyer's age. I bump my head every time I get in the car (roof too short). Lumbar support is poor, quality of the leather interior is not plush and comfortable (what I consider luxury is a plush interior) and I have never once gotten 40 mpg much less higher. I do not drive over 70 on the highway and am definitely not a speeder.

Luxury Sedan for Grownups
By randygrenier on 11/21/13 07:42 AM (PST)

2014 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I previously owned a Cadillac CTS, but I like the MKZ Hybrid much more. I'm glad someone finally recognizes there is a market for this kind of car. I respect that others want high-performance road racing cars, but I prefer a quiet, posh ride. The technology is unbelievable. The reviewers mention the computerized continually adjusting dampening system, but they don't mention that it "learns" along with brakes, acceleration, you driving habits, and road conditions to improve over time. The cabin tech is out of this world--not enough space here to even begin.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Lincoln MKZ in WA is:

$124 per month*