Impressive Statement from Lincoln
By johnnytshea3 on
2013 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
This car is just a joy to drive. I get compliments almost daily on the styling, it's definitely a head-turner. As far as the driving experience, one word of advice; save some $ and go for the 2-liter Ecoboost. My previous '11 MKZ had the 3.7 and I see little difference performance-wise, yet I'm getting 8-10 mpg better mileage. The MyLincolnTouch system is not perfect, but it's not nearly as frustrating as it's made out to be. Fit and finish is good, although one negative is that the steering wheel placement obstructs the gear indicator on the instrument panel. This is a problem if you want to drop it into sport mode. Overall though, I am very satisfied, this car gets an awful lot right.
Favorite Features
Adaptive LED headlamps, Ecoboost engine, ravishing styling, heated/cooled seats, keyless ignition, voice activated commands..the list goes on
Suggested Improvements
Cabin materials not quite worthy of it's $43k price tag, obstructed gauges on instrument panel, center console storage compartment is awkward to access, Slider controls for the stereo volume and climate look slick, but are too finicky.