Nice, so far
By lanez on
2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
First luxury car I have bought new and I test drove a lot before buying, being a hybrid was my selling point to my wife. Very quiet and comfortable car, could not think about not getting the big sunroof in the MKZ. My son describes the lighting on the car as "sick", led headlights better than xenon. Ambient interior lighting puts a soft glow in your choice of eight colors, the entire cabin is lighted. Could not get the 45mph in western Pennsylvania but did get 40 mpg, thinking about traveling to Ohio just to test it. Compare to the CTS and you will not believe what Ford has done. 42k for the Caddy and you can't plug in your iPhone???? MKZ is a champ, so far.
Favorite Features
1) vehicle lights up like a Christmas tree 2) gadget geek friendly 3) hybrid is the same cost as the gas engine, plenty of power for the average driver 4) panoramic roof 5) finally I can buy a Lincoln, I am 40 and feel this car was made for me 6) exterior and interior styling 7) I am from Pittsburgh and driving a Lincoln is safe, driving anything else luxury you might get beat up and your manhood is questioned. 8) my wife likes it 9) my kids like it 10) an incredible amount of gadgets, gauges, controls and power points. 11) playing the mpg game with the "Efficiency Leaves" that display you driving style. Buy one and you will see what I'm talking about.
Suggested Improvements
1) the antenna for the MKZ with a panoramic sun roof, really? Looks like it came off of a toy. Everybody who has looked at the car so far as commented how the love the car but immediately point to the antenna like I designed it. 2) built in Mexico My MKZ is new, under 500 miles. I put up this review quick because no other review had been written, hopefully this helps anyone in this market.
By lucien4
on 05/08/13 07:31 AM (PDT)

To answer my own question I checked out the MKZ and yes you can fold the rear seats (split). There's also a pass through.

By stereal
on 10/05/13 09:09 AM (PDT)

I'm also considering the MKZ Hybrid and feel exactly the same about that silly antenna. The panoramic sunroof is a genius idea (although pricey). The antenna looks like one in the 70's that people replaced their broken antenna with a shorter black plastic one. Completely after-thought looking. It also breaks the clean-beautiful line of the car. I was offered a quite attractive deal for a year-end 2013 model, but walked away because of the antenna. Lincoln, please take note and fix the antenna. I'm sure a lot better can be done.

By lucien4
on 05/06/13 09:36 AM (PDT)

Can you fold the rear seats in hybrid model? Edmunds says no but brochure says yes. So which one is correct? Thanks!