Makes anything else feel boring
By jts14 on
2013 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
Befor my MKZ, I was leasing a 2012 Cadillac CTS. I thought that was a beautiful car, but then I tested an MKZ, and when I got my car back it felt like I was going back in time. This car blows me away with all of its cool tricks. They really paid attention to the small details in this car; from the ambient lighting (which you can change the color), the push-button shift, and the lights above the back seats (touch-sensitive sensors built into the headliner) I feel like a kid in a candy store in this and its only been a few days! I have the base model, with few options and it already blows my Cadillac out of the water. I would highly recomend this to anyone buying a luxury car. Lincolns back!
Favorite Features
MyFordTouch is way easier to use than all of the online reviews say. Plus, everything is voice controlled. Push-Button gear shift Tilt/Telescoping steering wheel Sirius Travel Link as an OnStar alternative
Suggested Improvements
No adjustable pedals, not even available as an option. Can be a bit difficult to see over the hood when you need to, like in drive-thrus or at red lights.