Love this car!
By kengreenberg on
2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I traded my 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid for the Lincoln MKZ Hybrid. The Fusion was great, and we really liked that car. I absolutely love this Lincoln. It has everything in it except for the seat massagers, which won't be out for a few more months. The car is beautiful, comfortable and nicely made. The panoramic roof is really cool, and the electric shade is a neat touch. I got every major option, but you haven't experienced anything until you let the car parallel park itself. This is an option you might find on more expensive luxury cars. Watching the steering wheel turn itself as you gently work the brake and ease back - and forward - is amazing.
Favorite Features
Love that parking assist - amazing! And the adaptive cruise control is pretty slick. The navigation system is one of the best I've seen, and i've had nav on Hondas, my Fusion Hybrid, BMWs and Lexus. The nav on this car is really sophisticated. The sound system and ambient lighting are also great. The Panoramic roof is really fun.
Suggested Improvements
Some more memory in the nav system might make it a little faster to respond. I really enjoy and look forward to driving this car.