Best Decision....
By chloe101 on
2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
We traded in our Fusion 2010 hybrid for a Lincoln MKZ hybrid after testing both hybrid models for 2013. We are not disappointed in choosing the Lincoln over the Fusion. The vehicle drive wonderfully and meets all our expectations for luxury. We do have a couple of minor issue that has to with the placement of the navigation system and use of the my-Lincoln touch system. It is difficult to view the navigation system at times because of the sun. The navigation/my-Lincoln touch system console tends to hold fingerprints more than the my-Ford touch system. This should have been thought of with the design, but otherwise this is only thing we have noticed. The car drives great with 40 mpg.
Favorite Features
The car's ability to track your use gas better than our old Fusion (could be because this is 2013 versus an 2010). The navigation system, even with it's quirks. The system is far better than one in Ford. The drive of this car is wonderful.
Suggested Improvements
I think the navigation system could use some protection from the sun glare. It is difficult to view the screen at time. Why two clicks on the remote for opening the trunk? When one wishes the trunk open, one click should be enough? Add more amenities to packages. A luxury car should have rain sensing wipers without paying extra. A Ford Fusion comes with these...
By neerajds
on 05/30/13 00:29 AM (PDT)

this product might help you with the navigation system screen issues http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B7DBU94/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1S1VNT6I2SPVC :)