2013 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Road Trip In a 2013 Lincoln MKZ
By ron6 on 03/26/13 18:10 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I traded our 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0 at the end of February 2013. We looked at a number of mid-sized luxury cars and decided on the MKZ based on its styling, features, and a test drive. On March 8 we left on a 4000 mile round trip from Minnesota to Arizona. When we returned home eleven days later, we had driven on icy Midwest roads, 11,000' mountain passes, desert roads and interstate highways in seven states. We averaged 30.5 mpg over the 4000 miles and never experienced a problem of any type with the car. The 2.0 Eco-Boost engine is a marvel and has plenty of power at all speeds. Disclaimer: our son-in-law works for Ford but not for Lincoln.

Nice, so far
By lanez on 03/23/13 18:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

First luxury car I have bought new and I test drove a lot before buying, being a hybrid was my selling point to my wife. Very quiet and comfortable car, could not think about not getting the big sunroof in the MKZ. My son describes the lighting on the car as "sick", led headlights better than xenon. Ambient interior lighting puts a soft glow in your choice of eight colors, the entire cabin is lighted. Could not get the 45mph in western Pennsylvania but did get 40 mpg, thinking about traveling to Ohio just to test it. Compare to the CTS and you will not believe what Ford has done. 42k for the Caddy and you can't plug in your iPhone???? MKZ is a champ, so far.

A car I will never forget
By jaxflgymboi79 on 02/05/13 23:35 PM (PST)

2013 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am 33 and just traded my 2011 Ford Taurus in for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. Never in my life did I ever think I would be interested in a Lincoln until I saw the 2013 MKZ at the 2012 Auto show. As soon as I saw it I said to myself, "That will be my next car." Now I have it and I LOVE it. This review may not mean much to those much older than I am and have had plenty more cars to base their opinions on other than myself. I get that, I really do. But this is a phenomenal car. I am in the military and drive on base(s) every day. Military folks tend to "pay attention," even the car one drives. In one day I was asked about my car about 20 times, including friends and strangers. Test drive it

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ in VA is:

$100 per month*