Used 2013 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

2013 Lincoln MKZ

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Loving my MKZ
By petemkz

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had this car for about a month now and I'm loving it more each day I drive it. First of all it is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, it drives like a dream and I love the "VALUE" I got from this car. I looked at the BMW 528 and MB E300H and they start at 50k+ and don't have some of the great stuff I has. I got 46mpg from two fill-ups, but I drive mostly on electric and in traffic and take my time! if you drive slowly and give yourself lots of stop distance you can get 45+mpg. Love the LED lights inside and out and the AC front "seats" and the adaptive cruise / LED headhlights / ride controls. The voice control system is awesome,it can control almost anything (calls, Nav, Temp and Radio / Sat).

Front AC seats, THX Radio, adaptive cruise, LED headlights and ride controls. 45 MPG+ And everything else.

None.

2013 MKz
By ssgmike

2013 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I had 2 cars sitting in the driveway with one being a 2012
Ford Fusion with a lease expiring in March and also a 2011 Infiniti G37x which expires 9/2014. Last week we were out driving and passed by a Lincoln dealer, stopped in saw the one in the showroom, handed them the keys to our Fusion and drove out 2 hours later in our brand new 2013 MKz. Love the car, the style and quality seemed built into. The ride, the power for a 2.4 is outstanding. I have 2 Veteran friends who also have the MKz and love it. Have been riving Infiniti's since 2003 and was seriously considering going for the new Q50, well seems I will be turning in our G early summer and staying with the Lincoln.

style, comfort and acceleration

only have it a week so nothing at this time

Very Good, but not Great
By muncie_in

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased this car 4 weeks ago. On a 4-hour highway trip averaged 38 mpg. Same in town. Car is very comfortable to sit in for long distances. Interior is classy and exterior paint looks great.

Complaints include fuel efficiency leaves display difficult to determine how efficient you are at that moment. Windows look great, but difficult to see oncoming traffic when backing up on a slight curve.

Most disappointment was/is with Lincoln itself. They offered a $1000.00 rebate if your car was from a competing manufacturer, but not if you were a loyal Ford owner! I've never been penalized for loyalty.

Interior design, quality of exterior paint. Moonroof functions. Heated seats both sides.

Improve energy efficiency display; suggest a numbered scale. Improve voice recognition for radio. Add spare tire. Get mpg closer to stated output.

Horrible Quality/Sold it!
By sobe531

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

45 mpg is an Absolute Lie!
Closer to 36 mpg, and I live in super flat Florida.
While the car is beautifully designed it is made from very cheap quality parts and is constantly breaking.
Only 6 months old and been in the shop 4 times to repair/replace broken pieces and currently waiting for the entirely new interior roof trim to come in for a fifth visit.
That will also need to have several other areas replaced/repaired for a second time.
I am tired of the constant apologies from Lincoln about how awful the car is, I just want them to take it back.
The interior is a piece of junk.
Rattles, squeaks, pops, crackling noises all over the interior.
(just sold in Mar 2016, HAPPY DAY!)

Excellent value for a hybrid vehicle
By lincolnmkz2013

2013 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchased the hybrid in June 2013. What can I say - this is a very fine car! I looked at all hybrids in its class and Lincoln had the quietest ride among all. Lincoln invested in what's not available in other 40K range cars: improved sound insulation and, consequently, reduced wind noise. Looking at its' expensive looking elegant exterior, it's hard to guess that it's most practical and versatile hybrid in a class, due to its folded seats capacity. I have no problems picking up relatives from the airport or even loading small furniture/bycicles in the car! I love the audio sound quality, the trip report and mpg screen, Lincoln Mobile apps and push-buttons star.

Large cargo capacity, versatility and utility, striking exterior, glass roof feature, sound quality (I have regular system), quiet ride on highways, clear easy to read displays, good picture quality of the rear view camera, mpg performance up to 100 in the city on EV, 47-49 on highways, precise adaptive Eco cruise control and parking feature, Lincoln Mobile app, easiness of voice commands for Sirius and Navigation.

Use more expensive materials for interior for future MKZs, more leather and less plastic; miss my power adjusted mirrors from my previous car (Audis allow to fold the mirrors by pushing a button inside the car, MKZ only with hand), improve the turn automatic switch sensitivity (sometimes I need to turn it off manually after making slight turns, while in Audis it was automatic).