2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
2013 MKz
By ssgmike on 11/09/13 13:17 PM (PST)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I had 2 cars sitting in the driveway with one being a 2012 Ford Fusion with a lease expiring in March and also a 2011 Infiniti G37x which expires 9/2014. Last week we were out driving and passed by a Lincoln dealer, stopped in saw the one in the showroom, handed them the keys to our Fusion and drove out 2 hours later in our brand new 2013 MKz. Love the car, the style and quality seemed built into. The ride, the power for a 2.4 is outstanding. I have 2 Veteran friends who also have the MKz and love it. Have been riving Infiniti's since 2003 and was seriously considering going for the new Q50, well seems I will be turning in our G early summer and staying with the Lincoln.

Buyers Remorse
By pacman2044 on 09/11/13 23:35 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

So I needed a new business car before my trip to Asia and I didn't do a lot of research or comparison shopping. I had heard that Ford had improved their vehicles and so i bit the MKZ because I loved the way it looked. What a mistake. I purchased the FWD with the 2.0 engine and 19'' wheels. The front wheel drive is not smooth and luxurious. You can feel every bump in the road. When you press hard on the gas you hear the engine make high pitched sounds. Already had the "check adaptive headlights" and less than 3k miles. The turn single control is flimsy and already broke. Now granted the loaner MKZ they gave me was loaded with AWD and the 2.0 engine.. much better ride then the FWD

2013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0 Ecoboost
By jeberg1 on 08/08/13 05:07 AM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Recently purchased this vehicle and just completed a 1250 mile trip from Austin, TX. to Madison, WI. Totally ecstatic over the purchase. Could not be happier with the 2.0 Ecoboost. Perfect balance of power and fuel economy. Avg. 32.8 for the trip. Very nice ride and handling. Lincoln has a winner. Usually don't post reviews, however, felt compelled with this vehicle.

Impressive Statement from Lincoln
By johnnytshea3 on 07/28/13 20:47 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is just a joy to drive. I get compliments almost daily on the styling, it's definitely a head-turner. As far as the driving experience, one word of advice; save some $ and go for the 2-liter Ecoboost. My previous '11 MKZ had the 3.7 and I see little difference performance-wise, yet I'm getting 8-10 mpg better mileage. The MyLincolnTouch system is not perfect, but it's not nearly as frustrating as it's made out to be. Fit and finish is good, although one negative is that the steering wheel placement obstructs the gear indicator on the instrument panel. This is a problem if you want to drop it into sport mode. Overall though, I am very satisfied, this car gets an awful lot right.

Makes anything else feel boring
By jts14 on 05/31/13 18:13 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Befor my MKZ, I was leasing a 2012 Cadillac CTS. I thought that was a beautiful car, but then I tested an MKZ, and when I got my car back it felt like I was going back in time. This car blows me away with all of its cool tricks. They really paid attention to the small details in this car; from the ambient lighting (which you can change the color), the push-button shift, and the lights above the back seats (touch-sensitive sensors built into the headliner) I feel like a kid in a candy store in this and its only been a few days! I have the base model, with few options and it already blows my Cadillac out of the water. I would highly recomend this to anyone buying a luxury car. Lincolns back!

MKZ update
By teechee on 05/27/13 17:48 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Took the car on the road for a weekend trip. It handled flawlessly. Quiet, nimble, quick and smooth. I discovered that the car also has a lane keeping system that tightens the steering wheel should you drift out of your lane. The car has just over a thousand miles and the gas mileage is quite impressive. I have the 4 cylinder AWD. Can't wait to try it in the snow.

Dream come true
By teechee on 05/14/13 13:43 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After looking at the Hyundai Genesis and the Equus, Audi A6 and A7, and the BMW 528XI, I ran into the 2013 Lincoln MKZ. It is fabulous. The lines are awesome and the drive is smooth as butter. I wanted an all wheel drive 4 cylinder and this one fit the bill and the price was wonderful when you look at the other vehicles I was considering. The car is awesome. Will update when I put it on the road.

Road Trip In a 2013 Lincoln MKZ
By ron6 on 03/26/13 18:10 PM (PDT)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I traded our 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ 2.0 at the end of February 2013. We looked at a number of mid-sized luxury cars and decided on the MKZ based on its styling, features, and a test drive. On March 8 we left on a 4000 mile round trip from Minnesota to Arizona. When we returned home eleven days later, we had driven on icy Midwest roads, 11,000' mountain passes, desert roads and interstate highways in seven states. We averaged 30.5 mpg over the 4000 miles and never experienced a problem of any type with the car. The 2.0 Eco-Boost engine is a marvel and has plenty of power at all speeds. Disclaimer: our son-in-law works for Ford but not for Lincoln.

A car I will never forget
By jaxflgymboi79 on 02/05/13 23:35 PM (PST)

2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I am 33 and just traded my 2011 Ford Taurus in for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ. Never in my life did I ever think I would be interested in a Lincoln until I saw the 2013 MKZ at the 2012 Auto show. As soon as I saw it I said to myself, "That will be my next car." Now I have it and I LOVE it. This review may not mean much to those much older than I am and have had plenty more cars to base their opinions on other than myself. I get that, I really do. But this is a phenomenal car. I am in the military and drive on base(s) every day. Military folks tend to "pay attention," even the car one drives. In one day I was asked about my car about 20 times, including friends and strangers. Test drive it

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Lincoln MKZ Sedan in VA is:

$100 per month*