FromZtoShiningZ
By FromZ2ShiningZ on
2011 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
I had a Zepher. Beside rear lights and front clip updates this isn't the same car. And, that's a good thing. The MKZ made a good car much better. Though the options list has many techie things that I just don't want to pay more for. Yes, the Lincoln MKZ is a blue collar luxury car, what Mercury should have been. But, my MKZ with heated/cooled seats, moonroof, chrome wheels, All- Wheel-Drive, Memory Seats, Dual Auto Air, real nice leather, and other stuff. SYNC by Microsoft (the best blue tooth, song, traffic and turn-by-turn Navigation device I've ever used). Was only $10.00 more a month than a fully loaded Camry! And, better than the Mercedes 300 I surrendered. I recommend the MKZ.
Favorite Features
All-wheel-drive, Heated/Cooled Seats, Reverse Sensing, nice leather, moonroof, chrome wheels, Michelin Tires, and most of all SYNC by Mircosoft. There's minimal blind spots and enough room for my family of 4. Plus the rear seat fold flat just in case I need to haul something.
Suggested Improvements
The MKZ feels and is too heavy. Make Eco Boost engine, button start, an option. Need1000 run of a M3 competitor, souped up 'STV/Z' version. Needs new sheet metal but don't Lexus, MKS C pllars - then too small truck opening. Don't need Cross Traffic and Blind Spot Alerts if minimal blind spots.