2010 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Review: What a great fun performance c

2010 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

What a great fun performance car!
By David Field on

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have found my 2010MKZ, after totally enjoying the 2007 MKZ for 3 yrs. a whole new world of surprises from sound to interior & exterior style. Always a conversation piece with anyone who is looking at it or is in the car with me. No outside noise. You think the car is off. How tight it corners and drives. How I love the voice activation, from choosing music to phone calls and the map guidance plus seeing behind you while backing up while safely looking forward at your map screen. Thanks for the great car with the great ride. Oh! Thanks for not joining the bailout. Great move! Good luck with your 2010 year.

MKZ handles & corners fabulously well. Phone & music voice activation great, large content-wow now for your car! Moon roof & seats - comfortable, sporty & well designed for cool or hot. Back-up camera great with it's warning signals that keep you safe from traffic that would move into your path.

MKZ to have same parking ability as the other Lincoln models. No beef here. Love my 2010 MKZ and so does everyone who sees it or takes a ride with me. Thank you!