2010 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Review: 2nd MKZ

2010 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

2nd MKZ
By MKZ on

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This MKZ replaced my 07 MKZ at lease end. Very pleased with the 07 so I opted for another. Basically identical cars but no AWD on the 2010. Better combined MPG 24.7 with the 2010 2wd vs 22 mpg on the 07 with AWD. The 2010 dual Climate control regulation is very poor. Appears to be a factory defect that cannot be corrected. I miss the 07 analog clock. There are too many distractions on the LCD display. I do not have Nav, so the display may be better with it. The radio and temp knobs are identical and too often I hit the wrong one. The sync feature keeps dropping my bluetooth phone and requires resetting. I have owned 33 American autos and one Porsche. The 2010 MKZ gets an overall 8 rating.

The plastic chrome wheels stay cleaner.

Improve the electronic displays to reduce driver distractions. Improve the trunk lid functions. Return the climate control functions to the 2007 quality. I do something with the headrests for better adjustments.