2010 Lincoln MKZ - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
2010 MKZ - what a surprise
By JoeK on 08/26/09 05:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I now have 2,000 miles on my 2010 MKZ and can say it is terrific. The Ultimate Pkg is fantastic. The BLIS systems is great. The THX sound blows you away. The MKZ handles well, the build quality is as good as a Lexus. I traded in my Lexus SC430 on the MKZ because I needed a sedan, so a Lexus IS and GS was my first test drive. Both were great, but were lacking in trunk space/storage space. I loved the Acura TL, but it didn't fit in my small garage, and the Caddy CTS and BMW 528ix didn't have a rear camera and were pricey. Now that I own my MKZ, I know I selected the right car. Lincoln has definitely turned the corner on quality and is equal or better that its competitors.

Nice Job, Lincoln
By bonedoc on 07/28/09 18:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This car is highly underrated, and I am glad. I love being one of the only cars like this on the road- I get looks every day. I test drove/researched the Maxima, G37, XF, C class, 328/335, TL-S and A4. This is BY-FAR the best value for the money, and surprisingly great handling. I got this vehicle for cheaper than ALL of the above vehicles, while still getting more features than many above. And believe me, there is still plenty of acceleration for those in doubt. I have owned Lexus, Acura and Nissan and the build quality rivals all of the top names. Only quibble is the gas mileage, but probably b/c of my leadfoot. Great job Lincoln!

Finally
By lac on 05/26/09 20:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Lincoln MKZ on 5-20-09 and I can't stay out of the car. So many features to enjoy, From the sat radio to the snyc my ride, I am enjoying for free for 6 months to the beautiful interior and comfort, and the Navigation System is just so special. I have never driven a car that handles so well and feels so good under my hands. I have always had a Lincoln but this one far exceeds all the others. And so darn stylish. Great car. Take one for a ride, and you'll be hooked.

MKZ almost there
By Rick on 05/14/09 09:55 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2006 Zephyr, and this car has some major improvements. I have 1250 miles on this vehicle and am not happy with gas milage. Have averaged 19.7 mpg with a 50% combination of Highway and around town driving. The interior leather and Dash have been upgraded and now feel like a car in the entry level Luxury Line. Engine is very responsive but there is some difficulty starting without a jerk. Seats are very comfortable and the leather is so much nicer then before. Ride is nt as soft as a Lexus but not bad. Some buttons are hard to reach and they are not placed conveniently. They all feel the same to touch. Engine is quiet. Rode noise is more then expected.

MKZ Sport, too much fun.
By Huskie on 04/15/09 17:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have now owned my 2010 Black MKZ ultimate sport, for about 24 hours. It is a blast. I traded in my 2006 Zephyr, and this car is soo much more car than it was. I love every feature of this car. The ride is a little stiff with the sport package, but once the tire gloss is off of the tires it will be amazing. :-)

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKZ in VA is:

$115 per month*