2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:
Wonderful Automobile
By archie20 on 12/28/10 11:30 AM (PST)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this car in July 2010 with 10,000 miles on it. There were initial issues with pairing of cell phone, but the dealer and Ford were persistent in getting those resolved. Since then, my wife and I have driven it 10,000 miles and love the car - fit, feel, handling, and performance. Visibility out the back is not all that great and full use of the console controls takes some getting used to (probably true of any new car) by older folks (72). Synch technology probably not quite ready for prime time.

2nd MKZ
By MKZ on 10/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This MKZ replaced my 07 MKZ at lease end. Very pleased with the 07 so I opted for another. Basically identical cars but no AWD on the 2010. Better combined MPG 24.7 with the 2010 2wd vs 22 mpg on the 07 with AWD. The 2010 dual Climate control regulation is very poor. Appears to be a factory defect that cannot be corrected. I miss the 07 analog clock. There are too many distractions on the LCD display. I do not have Nav, so the display may be better with it. The radio and temp knobs are identical and too often I hit the wrong one. The sync feature keeps dropping my bluetooth phone and requires resetting. I have owned 33 American autos and one Porsche. The 2010 MKZ gets an overall 8 rating.

My 2nd Lincoln MKZ
By Lee on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 3 year lease was up on my 2007 mkz. The 2007 was a great car so I was back to buy a 2010. I could see many improvements on the 2010, and I like the handling of the sport package. I like having a car that you don't see at every stop light. I get compliments on the car all the time. I like the size and performance of the mkz, and that it runs on 87 unleaded. I drove a Cadillac cts and when the same as the mks its $5,000 more. I also checked out the Buick lacrosse which is priced about the same as the mkz but didn't seem as nice.

Great car
By hank on 09/20/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a black on black MKZ and have 2800 miles and have not had the car back to garage for anything. When I was looking to buy compared the MKZ to Nissan Maxima but to get memory seats you had to spend in excess of 2K extra for maxima. This put the price of the two cars within hundreds of dollars. Opted for the MKZ and decided to give Ford (1st time ford buyer) a chance. No regrets yet. MKZ is very good value for mid size luxury car.

2nd American Car in 38 Years
By Bob H on 08/11/10 05:13 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 35 years of buying Mercedes, BMWs, Jags etc, I wanted to buy American in '07. My thoughts of the 07 mkz after 3 yrs: /no service problems whatsoever as compared to multiple problems with above mentioned cars /euro cars needed tires after 23-25k miles. got 45k+ in MKZ /no ugly, hard to clean BRAKE DUST on wheels /REGULAR gas! /ride not as smooth as cars mentioned /seats not as comfortable /not as much fun to drive NOW, my initial thoughts on the 2010: /seats more comfortable /piping around seats have TOO MUCH CONTRAST and detract from look, except for gray leather where piping almost matches /smoother ride & more fun to drive /much closer to euro cars above! /SAVED $

Thanks for not bailing out Ford
By antrocks1980 on 07/26/10 20:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm so glad I didn't go with an import too. Yeah they are made in Mexico and yes they contain foreign parts and assemblies. And yes the thing was based off of a Mazda 6. BUT I'm glad to be contributing to FoMoCo (American Holdings) who continues to improve leaps and bounds over the competition. It's my first nice car and is very comfortable for my long legs. Nice smooth-quiet ride. I'm happy with it. Lot's of nice features. I owned an 07 Taurus and it was a great car so I decided to give FoMoCo another go and I'm glad I did. Beefy car.

Wonderful Automobile
By Jerry on 07/17/10 11:06 AM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I studied cars for two years before settling on this Lincoln MKZ. I've driven it 2000 miles and am pleased with everything I can find with it (still figuring out all the synch features). I love the appearance, fit and finish, ride comfort and handling. I will probably keep this car six or seven years as I did my Lincoln continental.

Want my towncar back
By diva50 on 07/07/10 12:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven Lincoln town cars since 1984 and have owned a total of 6. The Lincoln MKz cannot be compared to the ride and comfort of the towncar and the mileage per gallon is horrible. It Lincoln does not improve on this vehicle or bring back the town car, this will be my last purchase.

What a great fun performance car!
By David Field on 05/17/10 22:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have found my 2010MKZ, after totally enjoying the 2007 MKZ for 3 yrs. a whole new world of surprises from sound to interior & exterior style. Always a conversation piece with anyone who is looking at it or is in the car with me. No outside noise. You think the car is off. How tight it corners and drives. How I love the voice activation, from choosing music to phone calls and the map guidance plus seeing behind you while backing up while safely looking forward at your map screen. Thanks for the great car with the great ride. Oh! Thanks for not joining the bailout. Great move! Good luck with your 2010 year.

Great Exterior. Awesome Interior.
By Ryan on 05/08/10 15:37 PM (PDT)

2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Mine is fully loaded. Black on black with the sport package. Getting compliments on the exterior in parking tops and drive-throughs. Friends and family jealous of the interior. Not quite as thrilling behind the wheel as a G37 but WAY more comfortable. What potholes? Interior is smoking. Comfy. Love the ambient lighting, SYNC and THX audio.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Lincoln MKZ Sedan in VA is:

$115 per month*